Cheating Survey Need Volunteers

I am going to try to put together a dirty statistic based on the posts on LS. I need men and women volunteers to answer Yes if they have lost their S/O (married or LTR) due to infedelity. Answer in the following format if you would:

If your are a female simply do the following

Female

Yes

If your are male then

Male

Yes

I know this may sound strange, but I'm just trying to validate a feeling I have and I think lot's of people will be interested in the final outcome. I will check in every few days and post the updated statistics as more people respond. Of course, I will post the first response to get things kicked off.

Cheers

Sorry to interrupt with this question but, do you want to know if you lost someone because you were the cheater only? Does it matter if they were the cheater and the relationship ended because of that?

Male

Yes

Says I need more characters

FEMALE: Never cheated. Never lost a SO to cheating (that was truly a significant partner -or at least, as far as I know).

-Rio

FEMALE: Never cheated. Never lost a SO to cheating (that was truly a significant partner -or at least, as far as I know -cheating wasn't the reason).

-Rio

female : never cheated myself... or ever considered it - even though there were many offers...

hubby cheated. forgave him at the ten year mark (first offense that I was aware of)

kicked him out on the second offense (that I was aware of) at the 20 year mark...

• Author
Sorry to interrupt with this question but, do you want to know if you lost someone because you were the cheater only? Does it matter if they were the cheater and the relationship ended because of that?

Very simple, did your partner cheat on you. If not, no answer.

Regards,

Very simple, did your partner cheat on you. If not, no answer.

Regards,

Didn't answer my question but

FEMALE

YES (he cheated)

laRubiaBonita

female:

he cheated 1st @ 1.5 years.... i found out

i cheated for revenge, he never found out.

he cheated again @ 3.5 years.... I redecorated our/ his home!:lmao: and left his ass-to rot!

• Author

So far:

Cheating Females: 3

Cheating Males: 5

We need more people to vote. I guess it will take time.

Female and I dunno if this was cheating or not. I had a b/f of only 7 days, which I was on my way of dumping him after finding out bad information about him by a friend.

I never really left a message that I was gonna dump him and instead I went into NC while he was calling me the next day and must have been thinking we were still doing out.

Two days before officially calling him again to dump him, which he answered the phone, I french kiss, had a short making out session with other dude. Needless to say that kiss would have still happen, even if I had not dump him, but it was just in that moment kinda curiousity thing and I would not have felt bad either. That's all, I didn't really had any emotions for my first b/f, I just liked him physically that's all. So in a way, I guess it was still cheating, thus I cheated.

Did he found out?? Nope, not really, when I dumped him, I didn't mentioned anything about the kiss.

Right now, I'm with my current b/f and nope never cheated on him. Never been cheated on.

Does crossing lines with female friends and offering to explain a young woman on the internet how to touch herself count as cheating? :)

Does crossing lines with female friends and offering to explain a young woman on the internet how to touch herself count as cheating? :)

Nope, it doesn't. Whoever think this is cheating is nuts and weird.

If he left you because of it then I guess it counts. :D