Is it bad to not even feel guilty at all, not have any regrets wutsoever???

Ok so I dumped my first b/f on the 7th day (way back in May 2) b/c I found bad information about it. Besides there was no emotions/hardly any feelings I had for him, it was only physical attraction. With my current new b/f, there is emotions/likes, not just physical attraction.

Only two days before I officially dumped him by the phone, I french kissed (short making out session) my friend's guy friend. I gotta say I enjoy it in that moment, he was just a fling anyways, and it was like out of curiosity. In my mind, I was like "Yea wutever". It was just a one time kiss anyways.

Anyways, now I figure even if I was not planning to dump my now ex b/f, the kiss would have still happen and still I would not have felt no guilty about it.

As of now I'm happy with college, my work and my current b/f. Only I have no regret over that event and would NOT have had either if the other option (me not dumping him and still have the one time kiss) would have happen. Is that bad or I'm I suppost to feel bad about it?? I don't.

I don't think you should worry yourself about feeling bad, because for one like you said your not together anymore, and second you never hade that strong of feelings for him so it was bound to end soon and never go anywhere special.

Focus on being faithful to your current boy who you have true feelings for and that will prove to you that you are genuine and can be!

I know being faithful to my boy actually gives me a huge confidance boost and as much bad things I have done in the past to my ex I know to someone I truely care for I can give it my all and be proud of it