Lost words

Serenity

I met this guy on the internet. I like this guy, we talk on the phone. Though I feel like I have ran out of words to say. I am a quiet type and need a talkative type of person. I do like this guy, but I hate being quiet. This really sux......someone email me to tell me any comments.

It takes two to converse, period. Even the most chatty fellow is going to turn to stone if you aren't playing along. I really don't think this has to do with other people. You should have a lot of things to talk about (school, hobbies, friends, experiences, etc) but your problem may be unleashing that. I believe people who aren't secure in themselves have a harder time talking and opening up about themselves.

Also, I can't stress this enough: do NOT try to have an Internet "relationship." I don't know if that is your situation. Even if you talk on the phone, that makes no difference. The whole idea is a fantasy and it simply is no substitute for reality. I see no problem MEETING people on the Internet, but you simply cannot maintain a relationship over such a medium.