what are the signs of cheating?

I Would like to knw how or knw the signs of cheating.

I feel my husband is cheating on me..

I can't swear to it but strange things have been happening and I don't knw if it's just me or my imagination.

I plan to do a whole story on the sep board.

Thanks to any responces.

I can't swear to it but strange things have been happening and I don't knw if it's just me or my imagination.

Thanks to any responces.

Im am not married but was with my ex for 4 years who I was cheating on for a year. (which I would never do again to anyone)

What are the signs you are currently getting?

The first thing I would do is post why (actions, instances, or situations) which make you feel this way.

Also, do you have a keylogger on a computer? That could validate if there is anything going on digitally.

I have been the OW unknowingly, and as soon as I found out the MM was not divorced...I dumped him!

• Author

thank you both for ur replies... I just did my story on the separation forum if you would like to read it.. thank you for any replies and advice.:(

HurtingDeeply

Thanks to any responces.

He changes his taste in clothing, music, tv shows, his appearance, etc. You smell perfume on him, he acts differently than usual, he acts extra happy or extra down, he starts feeling paranoid about where you are and who you're with all the time, he claims to be studying late or working later than usual or more frequently, he hangs around a crowd that would cheat on their g/f or wife, or if he hangs around a group that parties, he goes out to nightclubs/bars/stripclubs ( with friends or without),he's cheated on you before or someone before you, he hides who he hangs out with or tells you something twice in a day and asks if he already told you( He could have been telling his other woman and didn't know it was you he told) one of your friends told you they thought they saw him with someone else ( Us girls usually don't lie to eachother--we have eacother's back ;) Um..if I think of anything else, I'll put it on here.

Hope I helped!