Do All Men Lie?

Tracy

This question is really directed to a man. I would like to know are there times in a relationship that a guy would lie or keep from telling the truth based on the fact that the woman in the relationship would either be hurt or over react and cause an argument? Is it possible that the man feels he is protecting himself and the relationship? Is it possible that he truly feels that it is not necessary to reveal something if it has no relationship to the relationship?? Can a guy really think that he might be doing the best thing for the relationship by not telling the truth?? Like he is actually doing something right? Example: Boyfriend has friend who is ex girlfriend. Relationship with ex has caused fights in the past. Boyfriend now feels that girlfriend gets upset over any girl in his life and doesn't feel the need to disclose this information-even if directly asked. The girlfriend doesn't think he will ever cheat but the lieing is a concern Bottom line -is it possible that these lies aren't terrible or are they a real concern??

• 3 weeks later...
This question is really directed to a man. I would like to know are there times in a relationship that a guy would lie or keep from telling the truth based on the fact that the woman in the relationship would either be hurt or over react and cause an argument? Is it possible that the man feels he is protecting himself and the relationship? Is it possible that he truly feels that it is not necessary to reveal something if it has no relationship to the relationship?? Can a guy really think that he might be doing the best thing for the relationship by not telling the truth?? Like he is actually doing something right? Example: Boyfriend has friend who is ex girlfriend. Relationship with ex has caused fights in the past. Boyfriend now feels that girlfriend gets upset over any girl in his life and doesn't feel the need to disclose this information-even if directly asked. The girlfriend doesn't think he will ever cheat but the lieing is a concern Bottom line -is it possible that these lies aren't terrible or are they a real concern??

Yeah they lie and let me tell you something else....they don't give a hoot who they hurt as long as they get what they want when they want it. Learned it and live it but one thing they might not think about is the long term effects from their lies. I know they'll get it soon because I intend to give them something to think about...atleast one of them.

Oh and forgive and forget? Yeah right...how about the feelings of the woman who was lied to? Do they count? Well I know one parable that's true....beware of a woman scorned.