I Hope U Understand These Words

Why is it when a woman doesn't want to be with you, she always says its not you, it's me?" Well, chances are this doesn't ALWAYS happen... but when it does - it's probably the truth. Is that unacceptable?

IT IS YOUR TRUTH AND I ACCEPT IT

"Why would she throw one of the only good things in her life away?" Now that's a completely different type of question - she might feel that she doesn't deserve you and would rather see you happy than tied down to someone who feels they are going nowhere. In my opinion, she might feel that she has done you a favour... but I don't know her, nor her circumstances.

I KNOW THIS. I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING THRU OUT THIS WHOLE RELATIONSHIP TO HAVE U SEE THERE IS NO PEDESTAL - THINK ABOUT WHY I WAS STRONG THEN SUDDENLY WEAK...THAT WAS ON PURPOSE...YOUR MOMENT TO SHINE...THAT WAS THE OPPORTUNITY GIVEN TO YOU TO NOT FEEL TIED DOWN...AND I HAD TO DO THAT IN A RECKLESS WAY - SO ONLY YOU WOULD BE THE ONE TO MAKE THE CALL....DO U FINALLY GRASP YOUR FREEDOM [FROM SOMEONE YOU FEEL TIED TO - YOUR EX COULDN'T GIVE U THAT - SO THAT WAS MY GIFT - HENCE I AM MAD U ARE NOT USING IT..I ENSURED I WAS IN A POSITION OF ILL HEALTH SO YOU WOULD NOT FEEL TIED BUT FEEL YOU MAKE THE DECISION - FOR YOURSELF - THE CHOICE WAS TO SAVE ME OR SAVE YOURSELF

YOU PASSED

I AM PROUD OF YOU

I LOVE YOU FOREVER

GOODBYE

Anyhow... there's my 2 cents worth.

Good luck

CA