Is A Relationship Between Us Possible?

Drunkard Pirate

Drunkard Pirate

Great, this ****ty thing didn’t let me copy and paste my words so I lost everything, including an encounter that sounded like really good romance novel writing. I’m going to rewrite everything from memory into Microsoft Word because I really need advice. Here’s the story: I’m in college and met this beautiful, sexy girl who lives in my dorm. I have zero skill attracting women, except the slutty ones who I’m not interested in. I adopt a cautious, patient strategy while trying to woo her. 2 months later I have gotten to know her very well and found we are very compatible and have great chemistry. The only hitch in my plan is this other guy she has history with. Not only is he an *******, he seems to have no redeeming qualities. He is never around, he refuses to commit, and he doesn’t satisfy her. One night after some drinking we end up cuddling in my bed. I really want to make a move but without any sign from her to go ahead I decide against it. Later I find out she would have been open to having sex with me. This is a turning point, as I am openly flirtatious so she knows I am interested. Another night when we are both drunk we end up making out. She invites me to go to her room but soon decides to take back everything she had felt just a while before. She later tells me she is not interested in a relationship. I was hurt and pissed at her for leading me on. I'm mystified that she is still carrying a torch for a guy who has nothing to offer her. Please help me untangle this.

Great, this ****ty thing didn’t let me copy and paste my words so I lost everything, including an encounter that sounded like really good romance novel writing. I’m going to rewrite everything from memory into Microsoft Word because I really need advice. Here’s the story: I’m in college and met this beautiful, sexy girl who lives in my dorm. I have zero skill attracting women, except the slutty ones who I’m not interested in. I adopt a cautious, patient strategy while trying to woe her. 2 months later I have gotten to know her very well and found we are very compatible and have great chemistry. The only hitch in my plan is this other guy she has history with. Not only is he an *******, he seems to have no redeeming qualities. He is never around, he refuses to commit, and he doesn’t satisfy her. One night after some drinking we end up cuddling in my bed. I really want to make a move but without any sign from her to go ahead I decide against it. Later I find out she would have been open to having sex with me. This is a turning point, as I am openly flirtatious so she knows I am interested. Another night when we are both drunk we end up making out. She invites me to go to her room but soon decides to take back everything she had felt just a while before. She later tells me she is not interested in a relationship. I was hurt and pissed at her for leading me on. I'm mystified that she is still carrying a torch for a guy who has nothing to offer her. Please help me untangle this.

Act as if the other guy isn't even there. Pull back some. Flirt with other girls in front of her. The next time she wants to make out turn her down. Then, when she comes back one more time, go in for the kill.

Or things to that effect. You need to be the one she chases after, not the other loser. ANd to do this, you have to be the valuable one, the one she seeks appoval from. You've made out with her, so the attraction is there, but as long as she knows you'll take her anytime she wants you aren't the one she burns for.