best friends but i think im in love with her

bubbalicious

Theres this girl that i have been friends with for over 6 monthes now... at first i think she wanted something more but i'm not really sure...shes 20 and im 20... we do everything together day in and day out like as if we were in a relationship but she always says "best friends"...every 1 is begining to think that we were are together because we are together 24/7,and if were not together she will call me 10 times a day, the minute she wakes up and right before she goes to bed we'll talk...we have never had anything really on intimate level... if i dont stay at her hosue she will call me at 2 in the a.m to come over and cuddle with her but nothing ever goes anywhere...im afraid to make any kind of move because i really dont want to lose the friendship we have but its now hurting me way to much because she talks to a handful of guys and will make out with a guy in front me... when there are other guys around she acts completely different to me, she shows me no attention and makes me feel like a complete fool because i do anything and everything for this girl..but if its just me and her she is all over me cuddling, holding my hand...if i dont answer my cell phone she will call me back within 2 secs bitchin why i dont answer my cell phone and tells me she gets upset when i dont answer... last week i didnt answer my phone alll day and i had over 60 missed calls from her... the reason i didnt answer was because the night before we are hangin out and 2 of her guy friends came over and she left me up in her room for over 45 min.. so i got up and left without sayen bye ...i didnt speak with her for 2 days and then finally i talked to her and told her how i felt about her and that i couldnt go on like this anymore because its hurting me way to much... she then started crying and said "i am over here crying and i cant figure out why i just dont kno what id do if everyday is like today u not talkin to me and u not being a part of my life"

she often talks about gettin married and that she has our engament ring picked out...i just dont know its really screwin with my head bad now and i cant just seem to want her as a friend...i am beginning to feel used at some times because i do anything and everything she asks me to do or get her and its going nowhere...what should i do? how do i go about changing things or making things better for myself?

how do i go about changing things or making things better for myself?

you can start by never being "friends" with the opposite sex. you want to be a "lover".

the two are mutually exclusive.

Theres this girl that i have been friends with for over 6 monthes now... at first i think she wanted something more but i'm not really sure...shes 20 and im 20... we do everything together day in and day out like as if we were in a relationship but she always says "best friends"...every 1 is begining to think that we were are together because we are together 24/7,and if were not together she will call me 10 times a day, the minute she wakes up and right before she goes to bed we'll talk...we have never had anything really on intimate level... if i dont stay at her hosue she will call me at 2 in the a.m to come over and cuddle with her but nothing ever goes anywhere...im afraid to make any kind of move because i really dont want to lose the friendship we have but its now hurting me way to much because she talks to a handful of guys and will make out with a guy in front me... when there are other guys around she acts completely different to me, she shows me no attention and makes me feel like a complete fool because i do anything and everything for this girl..but if its just me and her she is all over me cuddling, holding my hand...if i dont answer my cell phone she will call me back within 2 secs bitchin why i dont answer my cell phone and tells me she gets upset when i dont answer... last week i didnt answer my phone alll day and i had over 60 missed calls from her... the reason i didnt answer was because the night before we are hangin out and 2 of her guy friends came over and she left me up in her room for over 45 min.. so i got up and left without sayen bye ...i didnt speak with her for 2 days and then finally i talked to her and told her how i felt about her and that i couldnt go on like this anymore because its hurting me way to much... she then started crying and said "i am over here crying and i cant figure out why i just dont kno what id do if everyday is like today u not talkin to me and u not being a part of my life"

she often talks about gettin married and that she has our engament ring picked out...i just dont know its really screwin with my head bad now and i cant just seem to want her as a friend...i am beginning to feel used at some times because i do anything and everything she asks me to do or get her and its going nowhere...what should i do? how do i go about changing things or making things better for myself?

This girl is using you for emotional support. If she wanted to be exclusive with you, then she wouldn't be making out with other guys in front of you. If you have the strong feelings for her, but she doesn't have them back, then you need to stop being friends with her because it will only make you feel worse.