Potential for more than friends?

Ok so I'll break it down nice and easy.

I knew this girl for about a year kinda. She is a friend of a friend I met a few times, she seemed nice. This weekend past we hung out for like 24 hours straight and then some. A little cuddling ensued and I didn't make a move.

*Not gonna lie, she is a lot more attractive than me but I can make her laugh any time i want and she thinks im really smart and what not. I know I have an amazing personality but im nowhere near as good looking as her.

She go to college about 6 hours away so that sucks but...

Here is where I need help. Does she like me?

Reasons I think she likes me:

-She said I'm gonna miss you before I left

-She has said I miss you like 4 times since ive been gone.

(which was only 2 days ago)

-She called me the night i left with the excuse of a crossword puzzle but we talked for like 2 minutes.

-She used to never be on AIM but now she comes on just to talk to me.

(I said why are you on AIM all of a sudden and she says to talk to you)

-She has posted on my live journal saying how awesome I am and that she needs my email address cos im not always on AIM like i said i would be

-I told her I liked her and she said she liked me

(but i dont know how she took it or how she meant it)

-She went and friended me on every site like...myspace, facebook and Livejournal

-She always IMs me first

-She REALLY wants me to come back soon

-and a few more i can't recall.

seems pretty obvious right? well...

Reasons I think she DOESNT like me:

-She has a lot of close guy friends that she'd never date

-She called me friend a few times, like HELLO FRIEND

and the big one

-She told the friend that I met her through

"Im scared that jack likes me" (im jack btw lol)

So my stupid friend told her I did and they talked about it a little and this girl wanted my friend to tell me that she "doesn't like me like that."

so....I feel like its pretty clear cut. Since she said that I should move on. I mean I'm not heart broken or anything I just really friggin liked her.

I have to go back in two weeks cos i got a ticket near there so should I give up? or try and see how things go?

should I be aggressive and see if she backs down?

-She told the friend that I met her through

"Im scared that jack likes me" (im jack btw lol)

So my stupid friend told her I did and they talked about it a little and this girl wanted my friend to tell me that she "doesn't like me like that."

so....I feel like its pretty clear cut. Since she said that I should move on.

Yes, it seems pretty clear to me, too. I don't understand why you're even asking whether you should give up or not. It's very clear that you should give up and move on.

I have to go back in two weeks cos i got a ticket near there so should I give up? or try and see how things go?

should I be aggressive and see if she backs down?

I think you already know the answer, give up and move on.

When she made the decision, being agressive is just being desperate.

-She has a lot of close guy friends that she'd never date

-She called me friend a few times, like HELLO FRIEND

I think that's reason enough to say she's not interested, when she makes it so literal with 'hello friend'. in desperate situations where they dont want a misunderstanding, they often use that line.

However for all the reasons you think she likes you, she could just be fascinated by you and find you intriguing to talk to.

Often I find girls that have a lot of guy friends do have low self-esteem and often keep them stringing along for an ego boost.

You're doomed. Run for it, as she is the type that will keep you around for entertainment and you'll be in hell forever.