For those of you asking about being more than friends

Let me tell you the world of hurt i am in right now. the woman i have given my entire whole to like a freakin idiot since January, who is also living with me (we never dated, but did have sex about 4 times in the past, told eachother we had feelings, then all of a sudden she changed her mind) is seeing someone. she spent the night with her new beau last night. i am in a world of hurt. i feel alone, stupid, used, and i feel like i did so much for her and this is how i am returned the favor, by being made to feel like crap.

i hate the fact that she has made me feel worthless. i honestly dont think she caers about anyone but herself. now sitting here thinking about her having sex with someone else kills me.

dont do it boys and girls. dont end up like me.

I know how you feel because it's been done to me as well. She used me to help get through her divorce and as soon as she got it she dumped me. A week later she was dating some other guy. Like you, I felt like a piece of crap she scraped from the bottom of her shoe.

You can either allow yourself to sink further into a hole - which means she has won - or you can take back control of your life and start climbing out of it. Good luck.