She likes me, but she loves her BF

I've known this girl since first day of sophomore school. She used to sat across the room. I was starring at her and she starring at me. Then we changed seats, and she ended up sitting in front of me. So we started talking, and i starting to like her. Then i find ou she had a BF since summer school. So, i don't know but she has been flirting with me. She does things to me differently that what she does to other guys. Like, she grabs her hair, then she throws it over her shoulder so it can hit me on the face, she gives me little baby slaps on my face. I poke her pull her hair, and she doesnt seem to care. She likes it when i do that.

She makes me hold her cellphone and keys, cause she trusted me. she has also told me that if me and her ever met before we would of been going out. i txt her good nights and ask her wat shes gonna do the next day. we txt most of the times. she has told me thanks for making her smile everyday she is mad or sad or just bored. I've sang to her "MY LOVE" song by justin timberlake, and she knew it was dedicated to her cause she has heard me signing it in class.we are both 15 but the BF is a junior so he must be 16 or 17.

What is she doing to me? will i ever have a chance?