Bachelor Party

asoldiersgirl03

My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over a year. He is in the military and is going active. He asked me to marry him so I can go with him where they station him. I said yes and everything is great but tonight is his bachelor party. He has been out since 8 o clock and I'm freaking out. I hear alot of bad stories about bachelor parties (especially on here). Am I overreacting or no?

If you don't trust the guy, DON'T marry him. Call it off NOW!!!

Bachelor parties are meant to be one last night of major partying with the guys as a single person. If you cared about him and trusted him enough to accept his marriage proposal, then you need to be OK with whatever happens...short of his screwing a prostitute (which seldom happens so don't worry.)

Many bachelor parties last until 3 or 4 in the morning so I'd say stop your worrying. Let him have his very last night of wildness to relish. If you have to bail him out of jail if he gets arrested, it'll be something the two of you will always remember. Just be sure he pays you back when he sobers up.

• Author
asoldiersgirl03
If you don't trust the guy, DON'T marry him. Call it off NOW!!!

Bachelor parties are meant to be one last night of major partying with the guys as a single person. If you cared about him and trusted him enough to accept his marriage proposal, then you need to be OK with whatever happens...short of his screwing a prostitute (which seldom happens so don't worry.)

Many bachelor parties last until 3 or 4 in the morning so I'd say stop your worrying. Let him have his very last night of wildness to relish. If you have to bail him out of jail if he gets arrested, it'll be something the two of you will always remember. Just be sure he pays you back when he sobers up.

according to him and all of his friends they are only going out to dinner...he told me he would be home by 1

• Author
asoldiersgirl03
Odds are he is out getting wasted.

well as long as he is home by 1 and he only went out to dinner like he said actually like he promised