Need

So basically last saturday night i went to a surprise birthday get together for a girl i know. Before leaving the place we had the party at a friend tells me thsi girl really likes me maybe ill hook up with her tonight ect. So i go to a party shes at, we sit there and talk, drink touch ect. One thing leads to another and we end up making out, i made her have multiple orgasms but we never actually did the full act. Now im wondering, this situation is new to me. Because of the alcohol im not understanding fully what happened. Because i woke up and got a big hug from her and her number and left. Now i just got out of an extremely hurtful relationship with a girl i had extreme feeligns for, and i started to feel something that night but it wasn't love, more lust. Its been 2 days, should i call this girl at the end of the week and see how shes doing? Or just wait until we cross paths again? I mean she liked me, we hooked up when we were drunk and that was that. Now im wondering if we can be FWB or something and something else may develop but im affraid of commitment and getting hurt again as well as growing too attached. Any thoughts? Maybe i should give it a shot and just hang with her a few more times and see where things lead while we are sober.

• Author

Well i decided to hang out with her this weekend and see where our interests lie. When ic alled she sounded happy to hear from me and told me she was just about to call me. So we shall see...:cool:

• Author

Haha i ended up getting sick, tonsilitis or something thought it was mono at first but im not fatigued at all, nor juandiced. Tongue is juandiced though and my one tonsil is spotted with white spots. Anyway im about to call her and tel her whats goin on and see how she reacts, im just getting frustrated having to call her repeatidly cause it ain't my style and i feel like a stalker. Even though i've only called her once prior and that was 4 days ago. I guess im just seeing if she will call me, but she seems like the shy girl so who knows.

• Author

Well hate to bump this again cause who cares but she called me we made plans she wanted to meet regardless of me being sick and things went excellent. We had a ton in common and laughed alot. I even got to express how i felt about getting into another relationship and she said she felt the same way which was sincere i hope. Anyway we are going to meet up again and i can finally forget about the ex that ruined me and broke my heart. So things do get better for those of out there in the dumps. Hell 2 months ago i couldn't function i was so depressed and what it lead to was great, so keep hanging on and meeting new people nad you never know where it will take you.