sexy awkward trip

The back story to this tale is long. Theres no need to tell as long as you know that its long. We were best friends, sort of dabbling into romance. She moved far across the country, and , three months later begged me to come visit her. I did and the trip was....strange beyond belief. We had drunkenly kissed before, she said it was a mistake, she only wanted to be friends, but during this trip, we made out several times, and almost had sex. I don't know what to feel. I love her, but it does feel weird. We haven't talked about it yet, and are going to, but I just want some opinions and what shes thinking our future is, or what I might (or should) be feeling because its so unclear.

There's really no way for us to tell what's going on in her mind. Best thing is to just talk to her and ask her how she feels. Be honest with her yourself - how do you feel? Tell her what you would like to happen and what kind of relationship you want to have with her. Since she lives so far away, it's not like you have anything to lose by laying it on the line.