being strung along?

So this friend of mine and I have gotten closer since she broke up with her BF a few months ago. Ive gone to see her at school a few times and weve made out but nothing more. Ive spent the night with her twice and we get along great. I am starting to like her a lot and dont know if she feels the same. We talk a lot and shell tell me that she misses me and we have to get together gain and all that, but theres no tell tale sign that she digs me like that. When i have stayed over, we're in the same bed, shell change in front of me and that kind of thing. we'll snuggle and make breakfast together in the morning, but i dont know if im a rebound thing, or if im here for her entertainmnet. i also dont know how to get to the bottom of it. how does a guy find out if hes a friend, potentially more, or if i just need to make the move?

I don't see why you can't make a move. She's probably waiting for you to do so. Dude, she's sleeping with you! How much more encouragement do you need?

• Author

the first time yes there was making out and caressing....the second time, there was too much alcohol involved and i didnt want to take advantage.

One gets strung along only if they allow themselves or if you expect something to happen. If you dont want that to happen, either move on or make your move, just that simple.

One gets strung along only if they allow themselves or if you expect something to happen. If you dont want that to happen, either move on or make your move, just that simple.

Amen ! :).............