she keeps flirting but says we are just friends

A female coworker always tells me how sexy and cute i am, fixes my hair etc..... but when i asked her to come to my place3 she said she's married and started acting weird. i dropped it and she conituned to flirt, i asked her out and she said we are just friends........what does she want from me? she is very attractive and apparently she likes me

Now i dont want to date a married woman but they have no kids and we have a lot of fun together..... i dont see her acting like that with other guys.:)

she's using you to boost her own ego and probably for emotional support. distance yourself from her. she will only cause you grief.

you are playing with fire if she is married!

you will only get hurt....

distance yourself and stick with your firm boundaries.

find a single gal who will distract you and make life fun for you....

• Author
she's using you to boost her own ego and probably for emotional support. distance yourself from her. she will only cause you grief.
but she is like that only with me even though all the guys are drooling over her........and she has this look that makes me melt,maybe i should just be more persistent?
but she is like that only with me

because you are the naive and safe "nice guy".

when the words and actions don't match then you know something funky is up.

RE:

Allow me to inject some perspective, Marcus1963.

You are, exactly, in the target position on a dart board. Right in the center.

You are easy going -laid back, talkative, open-minded, non-objective, and I am guessing good looking. This is fresh bait for any woman.

On Her Side: She is married. An attractive woman married, to a man -who is just chicken on a platter. She is restless, bored, and insecure about her marriage.

All in all, she is having fun with you. Toying with a man, that just so happens can't "Persist" on identifying his boundaries. You take care of her in ways, her husband doesn't.

Don't expect grand changes in the office. She will continue to drag you along for the ride, for as long as she likes.

Her behaviour is alarmingly bordering on Emotional Affair.

Be cautious.

Woman's Point of View.

Sand&Water

because you are the naive and safe "nice guy".

when the words and actions don't match then you know something funky is up.

Correct, Alpha. She thinks she can play with you to entertain herself. I guarantee if you persist in your interest she will end her flirting and probably ignore you (unless she is looking for an affair).

but she is like that only with me even though all the guys are drooling over her...

That's what you think.

*snicker*

I will tell you the female perspective. I do this with a guy I work with. He keeps asking me to come over to his place and I don't but still talk to him all the time. I talk to him at work more than I do to any other person male or female. Does that mean that I like him? Sure as a friend. Does that mean that I'm attracted to him? Not one bit. He is talkative, nice, safe and I can tell him anything without censoring myself in any way. Like talking to a girlfriend but I get an ego boost from his flirting. It also helps that he always seeks me out and I'm bored at work often. There are other guys there that I'm way more attracted to, but I'm kind of nervous around them so I prefer the easy company of this guy. But the thought of kissing him makes me :sick: let alone anything else.

Hi,

i asked her out and she said we are just friends........what does she want from me?

Nothing romantic at least. You already gave her two chances and she didn't care for them.

Ariadne