In this delicate balance, but should I rock to boat?

What to do?

Hello everyone, I'm new to this and thought I could really use some help cause it's driving me a little nuts thinking alone.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Met this really nice guy, I made the first move and invited him to coffee, it went really well and we ended up fooling around. I happen to have left a personal item and called him the morning right after he dropped me off to tell him to look for it. He didn't answer so I left him a message and text him, cause it had some sentimental value to me.

He phoned back twice that day but didn't leave a message, I was busy so didn't see that he called. I called him back that day to hear the news, he said he had it, felt tired cause we didn't get much sleep the previous night and joked about, then we hung up.

I send a text message the next day to say thank you for a lovely evening. He called back about 6 days later to say hi and we chatted nicely. Then I waited a few days and called to say hi, now I wonder it's been 2 weeks and no communication. What happened?

Should I call him? Was I too much?

We may see each other this weekend and I need to get that item from him.

I need some help, how can I get my possetion back, should I just call, or do you think he might still call (He does know we migh see each other this weekend, thats if he remembers I told him).

WHAT NOW, Please help!

Just call him and ask when you can arrange with him to get your item back.

If he's not calling to ask you out, he's probably not that interested. OR he's a weenie and needs you to spell it out for him that you want a relationship or to see him again.