unrequited love

mikeandcompany

mikeandcompany

!3 years ago I found true Love but unrequited!...And it gets worse..I am 50 years old and in love with my 36 year old business partner.A beautiful woman..For her I am her best friend. But over the last thirteen years the relationship has evolved. We have been having sex for the past 5 years but no kissing. She had a boyfriend till recently and I am married but my wife and I do not have sex. Our office is in my house and my wife is friends with her but does not know we have sex. The sex is good for her on a physical level but she does not like the idea she is having it with me since she is not attracted to me. We don't want to lose the business and my love is unreturned with all the depressive and low self esteem implications. Since she left her boyfriend recently who is younger and more attractive than me but double timed her and lied to her I thought I might have hope..but she still does not loveme. I suspect that she loves me but becouse of my unconditional love feels crowded..it is hard for me to leave her space..cause of the rejection cycle..so all suggestions welcome.

Your post is a little confusing. You and your business partner have been having sex for 5 years but you don't kiss? Why is that?

And why has she been having sex with you for 5 years if she doesn't find you attractive and if she had a boyfriend? I'm perplexed.

Your post is a little confusing. You and your business partner have been having sex for 5 years but you don't kiss? Why is that?

She's a prostitute.

Excuse me, I meant "business partner."

You should not be finding this:

3 years ago I found true Love but unrequited

with anyone else but your wife:

I am married but my wife and I do not have sex

Why dont you have sex with her? Let me guess...because you are bored and rather than investing all of this unrequited, unconditional love into your WIFE you would much rather seek it elsewhere. Sounds pretty shabby to me.

I dont even want to hear about how your wife doesnt want sex. She might want it if you treated her more like a WOMAN instead of a permanent fixture of the house.

I call Bull$hit on the below sentence:

The sex is good for her on a physical level but she does not like the idea she is having it with me

This is just a tacky trick to lure you further into her soap opera. She likes the idea just fine, or else she wouldnt be screwing you.

Our office is in my house and my wife is friends with her but does not know we have sex

How very low class, cheap and tacky of you. Of course, you and your mistress must feel good getting one over on your unsuspecting wife. I am sure you both are having fun playing her for a fool.

I am sorry, but re-read this for me please:

but double timed her and lied to her I thought I might have hope

Why on earth would you EVER think you might have hope? You are doing exactly what her double-timing lying ex did to her. Arent you doing the same thing to your wife? Do you honestly think your floozy mistress doesnt see that? How can you be any different, and why would she ever place any sort of hope in you, when you are displaying the same characteristics as her ex??

I suspect that she loves me but becouse of my unconditional love feels crowded

Your concern should not be centered on your mistress's love, it should be focused on your Wifes...

so all suggestions welcome

Move on. You are doing the both of them terrible diservice. Lording your mistress around under your wifes nose is just plain disgusting, and hoping that your mistress will return your feelings after you are showing her that you are behaving like a double-timing, lying pig in heat (like her ex) is just plain foolish. Do something honest for a change. Pick one and stop making everyone including yourself miserable.