Help, I don't know if she likes me?

Well I've known this one girl for about a year now, I'm a college freshman she's a junior in highschool, and I have had a crush on her since I first met her. This crush was been getting stronger and stronger, abd usually crushes go away in a few months. But I have had a few feelings that see did like me too, but when i asked her to sweethearts and prom last year I got denied, and was turned down, due to circumstances beyond ny control, or do I was told. Anyways I don't knoe if she likes me or not, she has become a bit more shy around me, and I am totally confused please help me, should I pursue or move on?

Well I've known this one girl for about a year now, I'm a college freshman she's a junior in highschool, and I have had a crush on her since I first met her. This crush was been getting stronger and stronger, abd usually crushes go away in a few months. But I have had a few feelings that see did like me too, but when i asked her to sweethearts and prom last year I got denied, and was turned down, due to circumstances beyond ny control, or do I was told. Anyways I don't knoe if she likes me or not, she has become a bit more shy around me, and I am totally confused please help me, should I pursue or move on?

Hi,

Well Wilt, this sounds a little confusing. All I can say if I were in the girl's postition is that she may be feeling a little shy because she is being careful, and may be feeling you out as well. I have also been in the situation where I have had a crush or know someone who had a crush, and believe me, they can last for a LONG time! The only way to end a crush is to act on it, as scary as it may sound. Ask her out on a real date, just the two of you or with some friends, and then see how she reacts. If she is less than responsive or enthusiastic, she may not be interested, or she may not have the maturity yet to handle a real kind of relationship with you. Just be sure to do it for the right reasons, and if it doesn't work out, you can always save a space for her in your heart, but know that there is plenty more ahead for you. I hope this all made sense and was helpful to you. Take care.

E.