My gf, now ex thinks I cheated on her.

intensem1rider

I find myself in a very heart breaking situation here. I have been dating this girl for 1 year and have fallen head over heals for her, im in love with her. But the problem is someone (close friend) apparenty told her I cheated on her, but I definately did not, I have high morals against cheaters and don't take it lightly when hearing of someone cheating. She ended up horribly breaking up with me saying I should just tell her the truth, BUT I HAVE, it's so frustrating. I know she loves me back, but she is such a bitch to me now because of what she thinks.

What can I possibly do to prove to her i never cheated on her?, were an amazing couple aside from this cheating thing.

I feel like im locked in a room with no way out.

I find myself in a very heart breaking situation here. I have been dating this girl for 1 year and have fallen head over heals for her, im in love with her. But the problem is someone (close friend) apparenty told her I cheated on her, but I definately did not, I have high morals against cheaters and don't take it lightly when hearing of someone cheating. She ended up horribly breaking up with me saying I should just tell her the truth, BUT I HAVE, it's so frustrating. I know she loves me back, but she is such a bitch to me now because of what she thinks.

What can I possibly do to prove to her i never cheated on her?, were an amazing couple aside from this cheating thing.

I feel like im locked in a room with no way out.

Continue to tell her the truth, get it out of her who told her, go after this person until they tell her the truth. Even if they never fess up, if you know who it is, you might be able to figure out their motivation and convince her of it. I can't understand dishonesty of this nature. People are so cruel.

• Author
intensem1rider

I tried to get her to tell me who told her the lie, but she wont tell me, she's not helping to disprove the accusation. I just went and talked to her, told her how I felt in a friendly way without sounding like a blubbering fool, she was able to talk in a nice manner to me finally after a week of her ignoring me.

Is it crazy to offer to take a lie detector test??

Does her close friend not like you? Is she jealous of you?

Just think back, is there ANY situation that you were in, that to someone else (that close friend) could have seen and it be taken out of context?

If she is choosing to believe her friend over you, then there isn't much you can do. Even if you take the LDT, that may not be enough. I suggest you tell her one last time that you did not cheat on her, and that one of her friends is feeding her alot of BS to come between you two.

• Author
intensem1rider

It was a guy friend that told her this. Non of her friends know me in any way it's impossible for me to have done anything wrong. Someone out there just does not like me for some reason. I have gone through my whole life dedicated to only 1 girl, that means not even talking to any other girls while im dating someone. Most guys will still talk to girls while there dating and she knows that but still thinks I go out at night and just screw random girls, it's horrible. She wont tell me who told her this, she wont help me prove anything, she jsut has her mind set that I cheated and thats final.

I wonder if I should just take the last bit of dignity that I have and leave.

I wonder if I should just take the last bit of dignity that I have and leave.

Yes. To me it almost sounds like she just wants to start drama. If she trusted you after a year then some random friend telling her a lie wouldn't be the bases for all of this. Move on, I doubt there is anything you can do anymore