what should i think?

my boyfriend and i have been together for a month now. i think we have a great relationship, but there's one thing that bothers me. i need to know from you all if it's legit for me to feel this way or if i'm just being jealous...

my boyfiriend will be talking to his friends (with me around) and they'll say something about a girl and he'll say something like she's hot, or she's lookin' good, or something to that effect.

we'll be watching tv and there'll be a screen full of pretty girls in their bras & underwear. he'll say something like wow wish i was there!

he tells everyone though that i'm the hottest girl ever. i'm confused!!

i know he means nothing by it, i'm not bad looking myself (not trying to be full of myself sorry) but i think i'm pretty cute :) should i be concerned??

Nope. Boys will be boys. Most women like to drool too, if there's a good-looking man around. I know I will look and appreciate from a distance. ;)

It's never bothered me. If anything, I've even pointed out eye-candy for my exes.

Nah, I don't think its anything to worry about. A lot of guys will say stuff like that around their friends, and it seems pretty light-hearted when he says he wishes he was there when he sees the girls on TV. If it bothers you though, I'd let him know. You don't have to get mad or make it a big deal or anything. Just be informative about how you feel about it and why. But, he's just being a guy.