Love

I have been dating this guy for 3 weeks and he has totally amazed me!! I have never been interested in guy as much as I am with him and I dont want to mess it up. I really need advice on how to keep his interest when the new relationship thing wears off. You know where you cant stop thinking of that person 24/7. I dont want to be hurt either. I want to open up to him but feel I can yet dispite that he says I can. Its like he was really into me and when I started to show him the same he has backed off just a little not to much but you know how guys want someone that they cant completly have. Playing games and so to keeep him in suspense. Im going nuts here if anyone has any ideas to help me please let me know. Thanx a bunch!!

Go for broke. Let him know point blank that you're interested in him, but keep your virtue. If he's interested in you, he should respond. If he's doesn't, don't waist your time. Move on. Most guys don't like games.

I have been dating this guy for 3 weeks and he has totally amazed me!! I have never been interested in guy as much as I am with him and I dont want to mess it up. I really need advice on how to keep his interest when the new relationship thing wears off. You know where you cant stop thinking of that person 24/7. I dont want to be hurt either. I want to open up to him but feel I can yet dispite that he says I can. Its like he was really into me and when I started to show him the same he has backed off just a little not to much but you know how guys want someone that they cant completly have. Playing games and so to keeep him in suspense. Im going nuts here if anyone has any ideas to help me please let me know. Thanx a bunch!!

Thank you I do want to be honest and not to play games but I dont want to scare him away. He is the best guy I have ever met and I am falling in love so hard. I think I will just let it go with the flow. I get worried sometimes my overreacted mind you know how girls are. If anyone else has any ideas of things I can do to keep it spicy let me know.....Not playing bad games though...Thanx

Go for broke. Let him know point blank that you're interested in him, but keep your virtue. If he's interested in you, he should respond. If he's doesn't, don't waist your time. Move on. Most guys don't like games.

Theres no use in being who you aren't coz soon he'll find out and then you'll lose him anyway. Your best approach to this would be to be yourself and if he doesn't like it then there's no chance that your relationship would progress anyway. I decided to take the plunge and be myself with my boyfriend and a year and ten months later we're still happily together. The question is do you like him enough to trust him with your feelings?