all we do is f--k

We've been dating for 5 months, but ive known him since last year and we've been kind of messing around since then. when we started dating he went to jail twice and now he's in rehab. i know, this already sounds bad, but i KNOW he's a good person. his younger brother died 2 years ago and he turned to sex and drugs pretty bad. he got a rep for getting 'around' a lot as well

anyway i knew we were just messing around in the begininng and i was just another girl, but now we're dating. he doesnt ask girls out often. well now everytime he sees me all he wants to do is have sex. he says it's because we rarely see eachother (which is true, since he's always locked up and it hard for me to get out of the house) so when he does see me thats all he wants to do.

i care about him a lot and i dont know if he feels the same way. i just want to help him so badly and i know i probably wont be the one to change him... i dont know. he's 18 and im 16. i might be coming off as naive, but im just really confused and need some sort of feedback...

and i know i probably wont be the one to change him

Hey there. Tough situation!

You want to help him, and that's great. Be his friend first - be there for him.

But don't try to change him. He's got to do that himself. And if he needs emotional support to help him through difficult times, then you'll be there. :)

One can only carry so much of a load, though. He has got to want to help himself. Make sure you don't get taken for granted.

And being taken for granted includes being taken advantage of. If you don't feel like having sex, because you don't feel like you're loved and respected - then don't!!

It's your body.

Good luck! :bunny:

Be careful. Depending on where you live, he could be committing a felony each time you get to gether to f__k. With a prior, I am sure that the jail time for rape of a minor is a lot longer than he has seen so far, and from what I hear, the child molesters are the first in line to bend over and get the soap in jail if you know what I mean!

If your parents do not approve and they find out, you may be in a world of shyt!

Reguardless of how long he has been in jail without sex, when he sees you, if he truly cared for you he would spend quailty time with you, not just to roll around in the hay with you. Sounds like he is using you. Also legally, you are under age. I would move on.

• Author

Well here in nevada the legal age is 16 so i guess i dont have to worry about that. My parents already found out when my mom read my journal... it was horrible. So i'm grounded for i dont know how long

I suppose if i get completely heartbroken, I got myself into it. I keep hoping i'm different, but it's alway been in the back of my head that he's using me or something like that.

Maybe i just dont want to believe it

...and knowing my stubborn ass i wont until it's too late

but now we're dating. he doesnt ask girls out often

Does this mean he still asks other girls out, but not that often? Just wondering.

• Author
Does this mean he still asks other girls out, but not that often? Just wondering.

Ha, i'd hope not.

No i meant he's dating me right now and he doesn't date girls that often. He usually just has these flings with them

• Author

one more thing --

I cheated on him while he was in rehab not too long ago. I told him too; eventhough, I could have gotten away with it. I felt guilty, but I also wanted to tell him because I wanted to see how he would react.

When i first told him, there was a short pause, he asked me some questions about it, and then he just forgave me. Just like that. He said since I was honest and told him he's going to forgive me. I dont know... i just didnt expect it to be that easy. I kind of wish he would have gotten angry or something

Does it seem kind of weird that he let me off that easily?

I think dahling ..You are involved in a wrong relationship..It's better if you leave this.You are not quite mature to handle this kind of relationship your age is just 16..And the boy who is 18 and go twice in jail then i think his rest of the life will pass in jail..:mad:

Forget him and you will get better better better then him..I am sure coz you are good...:cool:

• Author

thanks for all the advice. i will keep it in mind.

but... i think i will still stay with him. i mean as long as he doesn't keep getting locked up or anything. He just got out of rehab this weekend and called me saying he's done with all the drinking/smoking and he's going to college and what not. i dont know... it seems like he's getting better?

i just dont want to leave him for f-cking up because i have too and i wouldn't want someone to leave me for my mistakes.

err.. and he's been to jail a lot more than just two times. -sigh- i dont know... i think i have a thing for 'bad boys' :o