Was she cheating???

Hi all,

Ive posted a similar post in another section but it never got any replies!

Basically I split with this woman Id been seeing for 3 months about two weeks ago and have had NC since, I changed my phone number so she couldnt contact me.

We hadnt been getting on very well at all recently and to be honest we had quite a lot of fall outs from almost day one.

Im just wondering if she actually cheated on me...its been bugging me, what do you guys think?

Towards the end she became very distant,hardly ever rang,she used to call at least 5 or 6 times a day and this went to virtually nothing.

She became very cold in bed and even said that she had lost her sex drive, not good after a relationship of less than 3 months.

She had a very shady/colourful past...heres the list and she was quite open and honest about it all, she says she regrets a lot of her past but she cant change the past ect ect , here goes....

she said she lost count of how many guys shes been with but knows its 70 plus(she is 31 years old)

She cheated on her ex husband with his boss(they only lasted 4 months)

Her 9 year old daughter was the result of a one night stand.

Her best friend is a 51 year old male whom she slept with 5 years ago behind his partners back, she still sees him daily without the knowledge of his new partner.

She had a threesome with her female friend and another male 4 weeks before we met.

Shes slept with this same female friend on two occasions.

She gave me an STD the first time we got close!

When I was away she had a guy round who delivered a washing machine(was a friend of a friend,to her not me),problem is this guy stayed on after delivering the washing machine and they had a takaway and watched a DVD, he was there from 6pm until late evening, totally disrespectful and one of the reasons I left her.

When I say I was away I was actually on a night away in Holland with my mates,she had made it very clear that she didnt want me to go...I even asked her to come along but she couldnt afford it,I was actaully only out of the country for 16 hours!

She basically begged me the night before not to go but then just seemed resigned to the fact I wasnt gonna back down and why should I!

Getting back to the guy and the washing machine, Id rang her from the hotel and she informed me that this guy was there and having a coffee so I said Id ring back later, when I did he was still there.I told her I was very unhappy that he was still there and eating a takaway and watching a DVD, afterall Id had to drop a female mate because she didnt like that situation.She said she was sorry on the phone and that she would feel the same if the roles were reversed,she even said he had said he felt awkward and wanted to appologise next time I saw him...anyway this along with hundreds of other reasons is why I left her.

Just to add her 9 year old daughter was present in the house but in past experience that doesnt stop anything.

Im just curious because of her past history if she actually cheated or was just trying to ruin my trip???

I am moving on!

Nick

InsanityImpaired

What would you gain by knowledge whether or not she cheated?

Whether or not it happened, it seems you have more than sufficient reasons for the decision you have made.

• Author

I hear what your saying but I just wanted to hear what this forum thought....I know everyone has a past but I think I made the right decision.

Its just something that bugs me.

Nick

Nick, you made the right decision.

You didn't feel comfortable with her for many reasons. I'm sure she didn't share your philosophy and morals.

If you had doubt while you were with you, you did the right thing to break up. Don't doubt yourself now. Just tell yourself something was wrong and you knew it enough to get out.

lookluckcrazy

Hey I am new in this web, however. I read about lifesux experience. He was married for almost 8 years when he discovered his wife cheating in the cyber. It is not surprising because, I am married to a woman from Central Alberta, Canada por almost 15 years in few days from now. We had 3 healthy boys. WHen I discovered the mess, I phoned her family. One of her sister did not believe me, because she was already cheating her husband (so was her husband to her). She returned, recognizing it that she did it because she was "bored". I discovered the 'affairs' were back since November 15, 05. Two months after she returned from Denver.

Now, she fled to the women shelter. From there, now, I am the bad guy. In this province, women has any right to 'made up' lies; you have to prove innocent. What they are doing in just distortioning the truth. I loved my boys; and I still love her because she went from a Depressive state to another psychological disorder. Her fantasy has been feed by a bunch the people who "think" she was in "abusive relationship". I was the one who discovered the piggy affair. I felt confused tremendously. Now, She fighting for my three boys custody, she wants the Alimony; they evicted me out of my house, raise "criminal harrasment" charges. My three boys are suffering emotionally due her keep on restraining me from see them. I do not care about her.

I knew from her emails, she was ready to fly away from them by ready the email from April 11. To leave them alone with her niece. She knew I was coming back in April 30.

Do not feel dissappointed because these women are nerdy seeking "fantasy" over the cyber. When they discovered, shattered their nose into the reality, their marriages crashes. Then they becomen "Victims" What a Joke!!

I keep holding on a good lawyer, and true sense of honesty and communication with God. I have plenty of evidence and my three kids witnesses everything, because they were the one who disclosed to me.

Talk to you next email,

bye

Hi all,

Ive posted a similar post in another section but it never got any replies!

Basically I split with this woman Id been seeing for 3 months about two weeks ago and have had NC since, I changed my phone number so she couldnt contact me.

We hadnt been getting on very well at all recently and to be honest we had quite a lot of fall outs from almost day one.

Im just wondering if she actually cheated on me...its been bugging me, what do you guys think?

Towards the end she became very distant,hardly ever rang,she used to call at least 5 or 6 times a day and this went to virtually nothing.

She became very cold in bed and even said that she had lost her sex drive, not good after a relationship of less than 3 months.

She had a very shady/colourful past...heres the list and she was quite open and honest about it all, she says she regrets a lot of her past but she cant change the past ect ect , here goes....

she said she lost count of how many guys shes been with but knows its 70 plus(she is 31 years old)

She cheated on her ex husband with his boss(they only lasted 4 months)

Her 9 year old daughter was the result of a one night stand.

Her best friend is a 51 year old male whom she slept with 5 years ago behind his partners back, she still sees him daily without the knowledge of his new partner.

She had a threesome with her female friend and another male 4 weeks before we met.

Shes slept with this same female friend on two occasions.

She gave me an STD the first time we got close!

When I was away she had a guy round who delivered a washing machine(was a friend of a friend,to her not me),problem is this guy stayed on after delivering the washing machine and they had a takaway and watched a DVD, he was there from 6pm until late evening, totally disrespectful and one of the reasons I left her.

When I say I was away I was actually on a night away in Holland with my mates,she had made it very clear that she didnt want me to go...I even asked her to come along but she couldnt afford it,I was actaully only out of the country for 16 hours!

She basically begged me the night before not to go but then just seemed resigned to the fact I wasnt gonna back down and why should I!

Getting back to the guy and the washing machine, Id rang her from the hotel and she informed me that this guy was there and having a coffee so I said Id ring back later, when I did he was still there.I told her I was very unhappy that he was still there and eating a takaway and watching a DVD, afterall Id had to drop a female mate because she didnt like that situation.She said she was sorry on the phone and that she would feel the same if the roles were reversed,she even said he had said he felt awkward and wanted to appologise next time I saw him...anyway this along with hundreds of other reasons is why I left her.

Just to add her 9 year old daughter was present in the house but in past experience that doesnt stop anything.

Im just curious because of her past history if she actually cheated or was just trying to ruin my trip???

I am moving on!

Nick