i think he's cheating...

The Reason Why I Think He's Cheating Is Because He's Very Poranoid When It Comes To His Cell Phone Ringing.he Never Answers His Phone When Im Around Him.when Hes Chating Online He Shuts The Screen Off When I Get Close To Sit Down Next To Him.the Same Girl In His Job Calls Him Everyday And Sends Love Text Messages To Him.one Night We Decided To Stay Home And Drink.he Wanted Me To Go Get The Beers..

his Phone Rang Before I Left...so I Left And Didn't Pay No Mine About The Phone Call All Night.the Next Day In The Morning I Get Up And Check His Phone And She Was The One Calling,and When I Check Out Going Calls He Called Her As Soon As I Walked Out The House.he Has Me As A Different Name On His Cell Phone.for Some Reason He Has A Problem Putting My Name On His Cell.he Has Me As A Veggie...

he Told Me That No One Knows About Me In His Job Area Cause He Doesn't Like People Knowing Anything About His Personal Life..is That An Excuse. By The Way Im 23 And Hes 33 He Has 3 Kids From 2 Different Woman.i Have No Kids Yet.