What does he want?

Trinity

I really like this guy, but i'm so confused right now. I hope someone out there can give me some sound advice.

I tried to get to know him bit by bit, and I guess I kinda succeeded, his friend told me he thought I was an interesting girl. I know he doesn't admit that many people in his life, so I'm flattered. I tried to show that I care, and I think he knows. The problem is, when I "flirt" he doesn't show special interest in me, but when I decide to forget about him, he will come up to me and talk. He does that often now, like tapping me on my shoulder and winking, but then he walks off without turning back!

Today he finally said the words I've been waiting for for weeks: "Maybe we can meet each other in Paris". (We're on exchange study now, he's French, I'll be there after this semester) But then again, he still doesn't show any special interest in me. So I'm wondering: is he a player? Is he shy? or does he just want to be friends with me?

I'd love to get on with my life, but in order to do so I have to know.....

Get on with your life then, there's no need to think about this too much yet. If you like him, and you show it, I'm sure he knows. If he is just playing, then he will keep doing it while he knows he 'has' you.

How about trying to really cut him off. I don't think its reached the point yet where you will feel terrible if you never see him again. Try meeting him and talk to him about another guy for instance. If you can read the signs, I'm sure you'll know whether he's jealous or not, and if he just wants to be friends - all the better. This will make him think. Then just wait, don't act as though you need his help or attention, just make him 'play' your game for a change. Let him stew in his own juices for a while.

I really like this guy, but i'm so confused right now. I hope someone out there can give me some sound advice. I tried to get to know him bit by bit, and I guess I kinda succeeded, his friend told me he thought I was an interesting girl. I know he doesn't admit that many people in his life, so I'm flattered. I tried to show that I care, and I think he knows. The problem is, when I "flirt" he doesn't show special interest in me, but when I decide to forget about him, he will come up to me and talk. He does that often now, like tapping me on my shoulder and winking, but then he walks off without turning back! Today he finally said the words I've been waiting for for weeks: "Maybe we can meet each other in Paris". (We're on exchange study now, he's French, I'll be there after this semester) But then again, he still doesn't show any special interest in me. So I'm wondering: is he a player? Is he shy? or does he just want to be friends with me? I'd love to get on with my life, but in order to do so I have to know.....