Thx for reply a4a but still got a problem

So i asked her if she didn't want to skip class for an hour together with me. I asked her that by message. But she told me that she couldn't because she had two hours of lessons that was very important and said sorry. Than she asked" when does your school ends today?" so i replied and ask her the same thing. So how should i take this? Should i take this as let's change subject or as i can't go now but maybe later. Then later on that day(today) a girl of my class that i know just aked her if she liked me and she replied " yes i do like him, very much but as a friend" So should i take this as the truth or is she kust saying that to play hard to get or, her other friends were there or she just didn't feel like answering and was thinking that i should ask her instead. Really i don't get her. The other week she was looking at me, saying hi and laughing and all of a sudden(this week before todays accident) she says hi, laughs and than rapidly looks away. When she is alone and sees me she starts talking, but when she is with her buddies, then she starts acting different. i Have tottaly no idea:(