???

Hi Guys, I Could Really Use Your Advice...this Has Been Bothering Me Everyday For The Last 3 Months. Here Goes...i Was Seeing A Great Guy For 3 Months. He Was Running For The Mayoral Seat While We Were Seeing One Another Of Course. We Spoke Everyday, But Only Saw Each Other Once A Week Since I Have A Son And He Had A Campaign To Run. Since I Have A Jealous Ex-he One Day Decides To Play Games With Me And The Politician By Prank Calling Him And Threatening To Ruin His Campaign If He Does Not Stop Seeing Me. My Ex Is Also Paranoid About Me Introducing My Son To Other Men. He Claims That He Does Not Want To Our Son To Be Confused, Unless I Am Serious About The Relationship.

I Feel The Same Way, But My Son Has Never Seen Any Men In My Life Ever Since My Ex And I Parted Which Is About Two Years Ago. I Have Dated Here And There, But I Never Bring A Guy Home. Most Of The Men Understand And They Don't Mind Spending Time With Me At Their Home Or Elsewhere. I Am Sure My Ex Knows That. He Knows That I Am A Loving, Responsible Parent. If Any, 100 Times More Responsible Than He Ever Will Be. Fyi...i Was The Backbone In The Marriage. It Was Like Having Two Kids. I Admit That I Was Financially Secured, But After 8 Years, I Realize That That Was Not Enough To Make Me Truly Happy So I Had To Make A Big Decision. Stay And Not Have To Ever Work Or Worry About Money, Or Go Out To The Real World, Work, Do The Things That I Love, And Be Myself...it Was Pretty Scary. My Ex Is 11 Years Older Than Me. He Was Great With Providing But Lack Everything Else. Did I Make The Right Decision Guys?

Okay, Lets Get Back On Track...after My Ex Was Threatening The Politician. Both Of Us Decided To Hold Our Relationship Off And Not Speak Til The Election Was Over Which Was About 3 Months Away. Well, It Has Been Three Months...election Day Was Three Weeks Ago, And I Have Not Heard From Him. I Called Him On Election Day Day And Left Him A Good Luck Message. Why Have I Not Heard From Him? I Have Been Waiting For Months To Finally Hear From Him And He Has Not Called. Why? I Can't Understand Why Someone Tells You They Care About You, Want To Get To Know You And You Loved Ones Better And All Of A Sudden Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind. What Should I Do? I Want To Call, But I Already Did Obviously.

I Also Don't Want To Be Annoying But Most Of All, I Like To Keep What Pride I Have Left. I Know I Am A Beautiful Person Inside And Out. I Am Also Successful Financial Planner And Investment Analyst. I Do Have A B.a And M.b.a. I Admit That This Guy Is Not Handsome, But Hes Such A Great Person. He Carries The Qualities That I've Always Wanted In A Partner. Am I Just Going Crazy?

My guess is in the three months away, he probably figured he doesn't need to date a woman with a crazy, jealous ex who will threaten his political future. This isn't the only election - there will be more in his future and he has no guarantee your ex won't try to cause trouble.

Howevah...I don't see what kind of trouble your ex could cause for him! What could he possibly say? You are single, the mayor is (presumably) single - there's nothing wrong with him dating. Soooo, I think the mayor could have had the balls to say he was going to continue seeing you because there was nothing your ex could really do to damage his campaign. But he chose to back off because he wasn't that into you - not enough anyway to deal with a crazy, jealous ex.

And I agree with the others - why would you capitalize every letter?? It's hard to read and must have been hard to type!

Guest posted this :

Hi guys, I could really use your advice...this has been bothering me everyday for the last 3 months. Here goes...I was seeing a great guy for 3 months. He was running for the mayoral seat while we were seeing one another of course. We spoke everyday, but only saw each other once a week since I have a son and he had a campaign to run. Since I have a jealous ex-he one day decides to play games with me and the politician by prank calling him and threatening to ruin his campaign if he does not stop seeing me. My ex is also paranoid about me introducing my son to other men. He claims that he does not want to our son to be confused, unless I am serious about the relationship.

I feel the same way, but my son has never seen any men in my life ever since my ex and I parted which is about two years ago. I have dated here and there, but I never bring a guy home. Most of the men understand and they don't mind spending time with me at their home or elsewhere. I am sure my ex knows that. He knows that I am a loving, responsible parent. If any, 100 times more responsible than he ever will be. Fyi...I was the backbone in the marriage. It was like having two kids. I admit that i was financially secured, but after 8 years, I realize that that was not enough to make me truly happy so I had to make a big decision. Stay and not have to ever work or worry about money, or go out to the real world, work, do the things that I love, and be myself...it was pretty scary. My ex is 11 years older than me. He was great with providing but lack everything else. Did i make the right decision guys?

Okay, lets get back on track...after my ex was threatening the politician. Both of us decided to hold our relationship off and not speak til the election was over which was about 3 months away. Well, it has been three months...election day was three weeks ago, and I have not heard from him. I called him on election day day and left him a good luck message. Why have I not heard from him? I have been waiting for months to finally hear from him and he has not called. Why? I can't understand why someone tells you they care about you, want to get to know you and you loved ones better and all of a sudden out of sight, out of mind. What should I do? I want to call, but I already did obviously.

I also don't want to be annoying but most of all, I like to keep what pride I have left. I know I am a beautiful person inside and out. I am also successful financial planner and investment analyst. I do have a b.a and m.b.a. I admit that this guy is not handsome, but he’s such a great person. He carries the qualities that I've always wanted in a partner. Am I just going crazy?

He's just not that into you. Period. He would have called back if he was, or never stopped seeing you in the first place.

I wouldn't want to date someone who's ex was going to give me a hard time either. You should take care of these issues in your personal life before you date anyone else.

If you can't even take care of this ex problem of yours people will see you as weak and not want to date you. Unless they like drama. But most men don't like drama like this.

And he might have met someone else during this three months. I'd just leave him alone and try to get your personal life back to normal.