one for the boys!

Out of curiosity can a man fall out of love with a girl overnight? can a guy tell you he loves you, be with you, call you every day and then, one night, get chatting to another girl and decide it's all over, and that he wants to pursue her despite there not being any sign of interest on her part and despite his relationship with you? what is up with that? have i been a fool?

Lost.

I don't think boys are the only ones that do something like that. Your boy was probably bored of the relationship but wanted to keep you by his side until he finds a new chick.

I do have to ask, did you have sex? If you had sex and he left then the answer is pretty easy. He got what he wanted. Or, if you didn't maybe he got frustrated and just gave up. Or, it's possible he's trying to switch the control here and make you chase him. Either way it sounds like he's about a shallow as the kiddie pool and someone you wouldn't have wanted to be with anyway. I think it's showing his insecurities. Just loose him and don't think this through too much.

I don't think boys are the only ones that do something like that. Your boy was probably bored of the relationship but wanted to keep you by his side until he finds a new chick.

i think that this is the likely answer to my query. bloodypainful tho!!