I want her back....

James

Hi, This is a bit long....

Me and my girlfriend for over 6 months split just last night. She dumped me. We are both 15 but people say that I am mentally mature for my age. I couldn't really disagree. She said that we hadn't been talking much these last few weeks. I noticed she was acting differently all last week. She always talked to her other friends but she ignored me. Whenever I asked why she said she only ever saw her friends in school so she wanted to spend more time with them. Whenever I tried to start a conversation or hang around with her she told me to go away in a polite way. Did she want to avoid me?

I don't know why she changed. For the first few months of our

relationship we really loved each other and had a lot of fun together. I haven't changed so I'm confused as to why she doesn't want to carry on anymore. I was certainly committed although our school work has got heavier. Things were going so well before it all started. I noticed that he wasn't wearing the ring I bought her for her birthday.To be honest we were drifting apart a bit for a while. But what went wrong? If she loved me then, is there any hope of us getting back together? I still have strong feelings for her but I don't know if she feels the same way. I really would like to get back together. Would she regret dumping me? Maybe it's her hormones??? What???

I feel totally depressed and can't concentrate on my work. I feel alone and as if I've lost something precious and irreplaceable. She was my first love aswell.

Theres more info but Im not gonna make this longer.

Should I talk to her? What should I say? I don't want to scare her off. Help please!!

I really love her and I want her back.

Hi, This is a bit long.... Me and my girlfriend for over 6 months split just last night. She dumped me. We are both 15 but people say that I am mentally mature for my age. I couldn't really disagree. She said that we hadn't been talking much these last few weeks. I noticed she was acting differently all last week. She always talked to her other friends but she ignored me. Whenever I asked why she said she only ever saw her friends in school so she wanted to spend more time with them. Whenever I tried to start a conversation or hang around with her she told me to go away in a polite way. Did she want to avoid me? I don't know why she changed. For the first few months of our relationship we really loved each other and had a lot of fun together. I haven't changed so I'm confused as to why she doesn't want to carry on anymore. I was certainly committed although our school work has got heavier. Things were going so well before it all started. I noticed that he wasn't wearing the ring I bought her for her birthday.To be honest we were drifting apart a bit for a while. But what went wrong? If she loved me then, is there any hope of us getting back together? I still have strong feelings for her but I don't know if she feels the same way. I really would like to get back together. Would she regret dumping me? Maybe it's her hormones??? What??? I feel totally depressed and can't concentrate on my work. I feel alone and as if I've lost something precious and irreplaceable. She was my first love aswell. Theres more info but Im not gonna make this longer. Should I talk to her? What should I say? I don't want to scare her off. Help please!! I really love her and I want her back.

Love bugs:We're both in a long term relationship and have experienced problems similar to these. First of all we believe you should try and talk to her about this problem, if this doesn't work think for yourself what the problem could be. Think back to events that happened before you split. Some things could be: (a) Making her feel small and embarassing her (b) Not letting her know that she's love © Insulting her in someway (d) Does she feel that shes used If or if not these are the problems be romantic and let her know you love her!

Love bugs:We're both in a long term relationship and have experienced problems similar to these. First of all we believe you should try and talk to her about this problem, if this doesn't work think for yourself what the problem could be. Think back to events that happened before you split. Some things could be: (a) Making her feel small and embarassing her (b) Not letting her know that she's love © Insulting her in someway (d) Does she feel that shes used If or if not these are the problems be romantic and let her know you love her!

Hey thanks for the advice. I'll try my best.

I hope she's willing to sort it out with me.

James