"How Feminism Destroyed Real Men"

Of course that's not fair. But possession is 9/10 of the law. Not much you can do about that.

If possession is 9/10th of the law then if she decides to have the baby against the father's wishes then she should pay 9/10th of the expenses to raise the kid to age 18. What happens now is if she decides to have the baby he'll be paying child support and other expenses that are court-ordered. WHERE S THE EQUALITY IN THAT?!?!?!?!?

Alpha, you seem to have a deep-seeded hatred of women. I tend to take your posts with a grain of salt but this thread has completely changed that.

I have my opinions and I stand by them.

BenThereDunThat
If possession is 9/10th of the law then if she decides to have the baby against the father's wishes then she should pay 9/10th of the expenses to raise the kid to age 18. What happens now is if she decides to have the baby he'll be paying child support and other expenses that are court-ordered. WHERE S THE EQUALITY IN THAT?!?!?!?!?

I have my opinions and I stand by them.

Most of the time she ends up paying 100% of the expenses. And no, it's not fair to bring an unwanted child into the world....that's just a known consequence of having sex. I know that things happen, even when every precaution has been taken. And I agree that if a man wants nothing to do with the baby, then the woman should be prepared to cut him out completely.

And I stand by the fact that I disagree with your opinions.

Most of the time she ends up paying 100% of the expenses.

thats not true...the first thing most new mothers with a beligerent father do is go to court to file papers to get money out of him. And as long as the DNA results are positive he is going to pay thru the nose for a long time whether he wanted the kid or not. He basically HAS NO CHOICE.

And I stand by the fact that I disagree with your opinions.

:p

BenThereDunThat
thats not true...the first thing most new mothers with a beligerent father do is go to court to file papers to get money out of him. And as long as the DNA results are positive he is going to pay thru the nose for a long time whether he wanted the kid or not. He basically HAS NO CHOICE.

Like I said, it's a known consequence of having sex. And birth control is not solely the woman's responsibility either.

I'm sure there are women who have a baby on purpose as a way of keeping a man tied to them. Of course, that's not right.

But that's not all women. You seem to think ALL women are just evil, blood-sucking villains out to get whatever we can from men. And now it's not just us, it's the court-system that is also out to get you because you have a penis.

I, too, am done with this thread.

See ya.

Alpha, hope you find yourself a nice, little submissive woman you can keep under foot at all times.

Like I said, it's a known consequence of having sex. And birth control is not solely the woman's responsibility either.

What do you mean its not solely the woman's responsiblity? If she has the ultimate decision as to whether to have the baby or not then she is also fully responsible for contraception.

Women here are getting mad at Alpha and I agree what he says is harsh but men have to listen to feminists spew even worse bile about men day in day out and we are supposed to just take it. If we dare defend ourselves we are accused of being misogynists who are afraid of strong women. All women are not out to get women but the majority of men have had an experience with a woman like this. Despite what some women say men have feelings as well just like women and when we are btrayed and we have our heart stomped on it leaves a scare just like it does for a woman. Why do women seem to think men don't have emotions at all?

No, feminism didn't make women feel guilty about natural human urges, society has viewed women in a negative light if they are the type to sleep around. This has been the case since the Bible was corrupted by men, to devalue matriarchial societies.

As for making women feel weak about wanting men in their lives, I'll disagree again. Perhaps for the hardcore feminist but many women such as myself want financial and personal independence but value men as someone to enrich our lives. In my opinion the same should hold true for men, in relation to women.

Off the subject a litte:

I talked about this earlier in the post. It's the church and man that kept women from their natural urges. Women are just as equal (or close to) men in having the urge to have sex, it's a natural part of the human need to procreate. You can only hold something down for so long and it's eventually going to explode, and that's what we are seeing in the later part of our century. Execept, many women don't understand what this little voice inside is saying, so they are in an emotional tug of war between what has been preached to them to be right, and what is their natural tendency.

So now since women were shamed to "the good girl status", it's a struggle to them as to why they look at Bob next door and wonder why he looks so appetizing. But instead of doing what they should (acknowleging what their feelings are (natural) and talking to the H about them), they keep it quiet which stirs up all the beginnings of cheating and affairs (Secrecy is driving force). IMO, that why cheaters rationalize, not only to protect what their doing, but to overcome the inner turmoil that they are supposed to be good girls.

Assuming some of this is true, could it be that this is what has sparked the whole female revolution? Something to think about I suppose.

Cheers!

InsanityImpaired
All women are not out to get women but the majority of men have had an experience with a woman like this.

So all women may assume that all men are rapists, because some women (a lot of women) have been raped?

I can attest to this, it's been ugly for many years. My EX wound up living off of the government, having more babies with other men, so she could support herself without having to work, while us guys where sending the child support checks to support her dysfunctionality. This is not uncommon.

In regards to the issue concerning having a baby. If a guy is so worried about having to be stuck paying for a baby that they did not want, then think a little bit more before you engage in sex. Condoms are available everywhere and you can always pull out. Whatever happens, always fess up to your responsibilities or be a chicken sh*t and run.

Women here are getting mad at Alpha and I agree what he says is harsh but men have to listen to feminists spew even worse bile about men day in day out and we are supposed to just take it. If we dare defend ourselves we are accused of being misogynists who are afraid of strong women.

I was raised in a male-dominated culture and there is no way I can pander to any woman. Its just not in my nature.

I can attest to this, it's been ugly for many years. My EX wound up living off of the government, having more babies with other men, so she could support herself without having to work, while us guys where sending the child support checks to support her dysfunctionality. This is not uncommon.

Yep...women always want the cake and then they want to eat it too!

InsanityImpaired

And a man running of with a 20 year younger version of his wife does not occur? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm not speaking for all women, but only for myself. I take care of BC whether it was the Pill, condom or whatever. MY body, MY responsibility. Sorry, and no offense to you wonderful men on LS, but there's no way I'd trust a guy 100% if he told me he was on the male BC Pill, and taking it correctly.

Just curious, Alpha but what kind of behavior exactly would describe as "pandering?"

Being subservient to a woman or being dominated by a female. Kissing their butts, putting them up ona pedestal. Thinking she is better than me. Blah blah. All I see in western culture is men pandering to women all day long. It sickens me.

I'm not speaking for all women, but only for myself. I take care of BC whether it was the Pill, condom or whatever. MY body, MY responsibility. Sorry, and no offense to you wonderful men on LS, but there's no way I'd trust a guy 100% if he told me he was on the male BC Pill, and taking it correctly.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Being subservient to a woman or being dominated by a female. Kissing their butts, putting them up ona pedestal. Thinking she is better than me. Blah blah. All I see in western culture is men pandering to women all day long. It sickens me.

Why not say that ANY kind of inequality sickens you. What a about a woman constantly doing for her man? Is THAT ok?

And what if a man does put his woman on a pedestal and kisses her butt but the behavior is RETURNED...is THAT ok?

Just trying to understand the mentality here...not trying to pick a fight.

I think that in any good and healthy relationship, you are going to have a guy that dominates certain aspects of the relationship and you are going to have a woman that also dominates certain aspects of a relationship. That is what makes a relationship healthy and equal. Its not healthy to have one of the two individuals attempt to dominate most, or all of the relationship.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

There's NO WAY IN HELL I would even trust my husband on male BC Pill! Yeah, like he'd remember to take the pill at the same time daily! :laugh: Ahh, I'm killing myself here! :laugh:

I think that in any good and healthy relationship, you are going to have a guy that dominates certain aspects of the relationship and you are going to have a woman that also dominates certain aspects of a relationship. That is what makes a relationship healthy and equal. Its not healthy to have one of the two individuals attempt to dominate most, or all of the relationship.

That is SO true.

Why not say that ANY kind of inequality sickens you. What a about a woman constantly doing for her man? Is THAT ok?

And what if a man does put his woman on a pedestal and kisses her butt but the behavior is RETURNED...is THAT ok?

Just trying to understand the mentality here...not trying to pick a fight.

Touche, this seems to be a cultural thing for alpha, his upbringing and just his way of thinking. To him it's normal and OK.

One of my neighbours is Asian and he's one of the funniest people I've ever met in my life, but he has some really f-up'ed ideas about marriage and women.

That is SO true.

Any guy or gal that believes that they have to or must dominate the majority is too stubborn and they are afraid of being with someone who can match up to them and they also are afraid of compromise, because that is what you do in a healthy relationship. In a relationship where one is submissive to the other, the dominant one must always have their way or else they will throw a temper tandrum and probably beat their spouse for attempting to compromise.

Touche, this seems to be a cultural thing for alpha, his upbringing and just his way of thinking. To him it's normal and OK.

I know of men who came from cultures in which men dominated society. I also know of Indian men who are very sweet to their wives. They share responsibilities and workload at home. Their wives have careers and work hard. There is no domestic abuse, either emotional or physical. The equality is there that Alpha states would be impossible or intolerable.

Alpha has stated in the past that he suffered from being a nice guy, and this is the result of the lessons he took from that. I can find the quote, if needed. So it appears that at at one point he took a break from his culture.

It is a conscious choice, apparently, to re-adopt the thinking of his culture, and so the culture is not responsible for his thought patterns. They are chosen. I think in this case "culture" is being used as a way to not have to think, and is inconsistent with past behavior.

Those cultures are not constructed as they are, because women are evil. They are constructed the way they are as a result of practicalities that existed in the past. Alpha's point of view is that women are to be hated and dominated as a way to win the battle of the genders. That is not cultural. That is emotional.

Interesting stuff, Johan. Thanks for enlightening us.

And I agree that blaming it on one's "culture" is a sort of cop out.