just a kiss...?

Andrea

I have this big problem right now and I hope somebody can help me.

That must sound a bit weird...

OK - my best friend (female) and me went out together yesterday. We had a lot of fun and ended up sitting in some park and chatting about our ex-boyfriends and stuff. And how everything sucks cuz we miss them.

I have to confess we were a bit drunken by that time... so we were really in a good mood.

Anyways - suddenly she came up with telling me that she always wanted to know how it is to kiss a woman. We had a good laugh on the whole thing, and more just for fun I said I would volunteer if she really wanted to try.

Well, we giggeled along, cuz none of us really could make the first move and honestly I thought that wouldn´t work anyways... cuz well,...

But suddenly she got really serious and kissed me. We kissed for about 4 minutes, and I have to confess it was really good, although it was not so much different then kissing a guy.

Afterwards we talked about it and promised to keep it secret, and that it didn´t mean anything, it was just to try it out,... and that it wouldn´t change anything in our friendship.

And at that moment it seemed to work, and we sat there for 30 more minutes, as if nothing like this would have happened.

But today I tried to call her, and she said she had no time to talk to me, and was totally distant. Now I worry, cuz I know how insecure she is, and I don´t know what to do, cuz I am afraid that we can´t be friends anymore!

I just don´t really understand if this meant something (to her, or in general) and what to do that our friendship can continue!

Woah! I have to speak from experience. It is never, ever good to experiment with your sexuality with your female friends. It always ends up weird and will always color you future interactions, unless you're dealing with two mature, secure people (and how many of them are wandering around out there?!)

You should probably try to sit down and talk with her and try to express yourselves openly and honestly. If she won't sit down adn talk to you, there's really nothing you can do. Some people allow their insecurities to rule their lives, and you can't really control that.

I hope things turn out well for you.

I have this big problem right now and I hope somebody can help me. That must sound a bit weird... OK - my best friend (female) and me went out together yesterday. We had a lot of fun and ended up sitting in some park and chatting about our ex-boyfriends and stuff. And how everything sucks cuz we miss them. I have to confess we were a bit drunken by that time... so we were really in a good mood.

Anyways - suddenly she came up with telling me that she always wanted to know how it is to kiss a woman. We had a good laugh on the whole thing, and more just for fun I said I would volunteer if she really wanted to try. Well, we giggeled along, cuz none of us really could make the first move and honestly I thought that wouldn´t work anyways... cuz well,... But suddenly she got really serious and kissed me. We kissed for about 4 minutes, and I have to confess it was really good, although it was not so much different then kissing a guy. Afterwards we talked about it and promised to keep it secret, and that it didn´t mean anything, it was just to try it out,... and that it wouldn´t change anything in our friendship. And at that moment it seemed to work, and we sat there for 30 more minutes, as if nothing like this would have happened. But today I tried to call her, and she said she had no time to talk to me, and was totally distant. Now I worry, cuz I know how insecure she is, and I don´t know what to do, cuz I am afraid that we can´t be friends anymore! I just don´t really understand if this meant something (to her, or in general) and what to do that our friendship can continue!