Abnormally long eye contact

I'm in my 40's and recently at work there is a MUCH younger woman (around 19) who often sustains very long eye contact with me (3-5 seconds), NOT during conversation, but across the room, or when I'm walking by, etc.

I'm trying to figure out how to interpret this. Mild interest? Curiosity? Mild attraction? Strong attraction?

I'm not planning (nor am I really interested) to turn this into anything more than flirtation -- there are lots of reason i think that would be a bad idea, but I wouldn't mind the boost to my self-esteem if she should be attracted to me.

she's attracted to you honey!

people only do that when they want the other person to understand that they are interested. one of the highest levels of being interested.....

Maybe she was noticing that you had the same features on your face that she does..

You could be her dad..:laugh:

I think she is curious/attracted to you.. at 19 she is just learning about older men and she is attracted to you..

Something tells me that having to meet her parents in order to date her means she might be a bit young for you though ..

What sort of setting is it? I mean do you stand out in any way? Such as in a Jazzersize class or something? I could understand her staring at someone that stands out.

If thats not the case, then yeah, shes got the hots for you.

Maybe she was noticing that you had the same features on your face that she does..

You could be her dad..:laugh:

:laugh:

She has a thing for you!