cheating by email?

I have been with my boyfriend for over a year. When using his computer one night I noticed flirtacious emails between him and some girls, which were ok, I could deal with that. Next time I seen them it had escalated to pictures, asking for pictures of there cleavage, even a sent pic of his privates.

Of course I went crazy, I was disgusted, he was ashamed. We split up for a couple of weeks but decided to give it another go. He still insists that he wants to continue this flirtacious emailing but not letting it go as far as it did before. Please give me opinions on this. I know I should dump his ass but his thought is he has no intention on cheating, its just a little fun and makes him feel good about himself.

laRubiaBonita

I know I should dump his ass but his thought is he has no intention on cheating

He Thinks he MIGHT not cheat.... what BS!!

its just a little fun and makes him feel good about himself.

why not play a sport? accomplish a goal?

this guy is F-ed up in the head and you should cut your losses now!

I agree with lRB. He wants to continue the flirtacious emails which caused you to break up in the first place? What, is he mildly retarded or something?! Has he no concept of appropriate behavior in the context of a commited relationship?

InspectHerGadget

It depends on what kinda relationship with him. If you’re noy to serious about it then okay… if you wanted marry the guy, dump him and find somebody else.

I'd move on.

Wantingtogetitright

of his intentions, he may be a flirt that knows his boundaries but it makes you feel bad so that should take priority. If you aren't comfortable with it then he should cease and find something else to do with his time. If he believes this is an unreasonable demand then dump the SOB!!