What do i do?

Okay here's my dilemma....

Recently I met a friend of my cousin's, Eva. Immediately, we hit it off. She is somewhat of a shy, guarding type. I've come to be very attracted to her and am unsure of what to do for a few reasons. One is the fact that she is hard to get a read on. I can't get a feel for what she is thinking, if she has any interest in me. My cousin and Eva are good friends and my cousin tells me to be patient one minute then to move on the next. Other times she encourages me to pursue her but with a negative tone. My cousin and Eva recently haven't been keeping in contact with each other so how much value do i put on my cousin's words of advice? To make things more complicated there is another girl I am interested in, Theresa. The thing is Eva and Theresa are friends and it would be ackward for me to get involved with one and have it not work out then go for the other. I'm unsure of the idea of getting involved with Theresa because I have stronger feelings for Eva. Do I sacrifice the chance to be with Eva despite that possibility that it could happen or do i pursue Theresa and move on from Eva even though i have more feelings for Eva?

Oh the luxury of choice.

Ever thought that maybe Eva is hesitant because you haven't decided. If you don't concentrate on one or the other, then you'll get neither. No one wants to be second choice, so forget that idea. Go for Eva with everything you've got, forget about Theresa totally (in a romantic sense - you are obviously going to be friends). If you can't decide, she never will. Either you want her or you don't, there is no in between. If it doesn't work out, ah well, at least you gave it all you've got. If you do it, don't regret the choice you made halfway through, thats the worst mistake you could make. Decide what you want, go for it, and accept the result. No regrets. Don't give up halfway either, see it through to the end.

But don't forget, there is always another option: Neither. If you can't decide, then don't. Its that simple.

Okay here's my dilemma.... Recently I met a friend of my cousin's, Eva. Immediately, we hit it off. She is somewhat of a shy, guarding type. I've come to be very attracted to her and am unsure of what to do for a few reasons. One is the fact that she is hard to get a read on. I can't get a feel for what she is thinking, if she has any interest in me. My cousin and Eva are good friends and my cousin tells me to be patient one minute then to move on the next. Other times she encourages me to pursue her but with a negative tone. My cousin and Eva recently haven't been keeping in contact with each other so how much value do i put on my cousin's words of advice? To make things more complicated there is another girl I am interested in, Theresa. The thing is Eva and Theresa are friends and it would be ackward for me to get involved with one and have it not work out then go for the other. I'm unsure of the idea of getting involved with Theresa because I have stronger feelings for Eva. Do I sacrifice the chance to be with Eva despite that possibility that it could happen or do i pursue Theresa and move on from Eva even though i have more feelings for Eva?