this is the number one thing i worked on

i was the most important thing because self - abuser usually abuse their loved ones first

so, to get rid of anger, which is not the problem, anger good when u use to for yourself like when u say "i am so mad. thatr's it' and u throw any the ciggerrate

so the great rid of toxic shame, guilt, anger - the whole cycle that repeats the same way all the time [that's yer 1st clue and it a great one - means those emotions are not random, but patterned like tyhe cycle. follow the emotion down to the actual cause [dad hated me - abandon] u go over to dad's and confront in a way where u TAKE BACK THE POWER

and u just go down the list until they are done

but to do that u must be honest with yourself

admit the truth - like if abused someone that was u did and abuse is abuse

or like when u were making love and u started to try to anal sex but u know she has a condition [not sure if did that just gave mental and phy exampels]

and when u have done that and enuff time has passed i will walk over and sion the couch and say 'hey look at u/>

and u say :huh"

and say "u look relaxed;

Hi Guys, As most of you know I have been in a break up that involved unusual curcumstances.

I had a lot of anger issues, over the break up. With hindsight, they would not of been as bad had I iniated No Contact straigtht away. But you live and learn...Doh!

I am however struggling with the feelings of anger, over the break up, my reactions, my anger and its affects.

Has anyone had any experience of how best to get rid of the feelings of anger when they are directed towards yourself ?