So what do I do... ?

J.P.

Here's the situation:

I've been talking to this girl for about a month or so now. We've gotten pretty close and we agreed to meet to talk and stuff. Something important came up on my end, and I got there about an hour late. She had already left, leaving me feeling like crap. I've tried to get in touch with her since, but she won't listen to me. What can i do to make her see I didn't do it intentionally?

Here's the situation: I've been talking to this girl for about a month or so now. We've gotten pretty close and we agreed to meet to talk and stuff. Something important came up on my end, and I got there about an hour late. She had already left, leaving me feeling like crap. I've tried to get in touch with her since, but she won't listen to me. What can i do to make her see I didn't do it intentionally?

Being a female and a human, I know it feels horrible to be, or feel like you've been stood up. Waiting somwhere looking like a pathetic fool.Anyway, there's two ways to look at this situation.either she's a very un-understanding person or maybe people who break commitments without notice for something else, irritate her! You should have tried to get in touch with her at the time not later. It's 1999 doesn't she have a phone or at least a pager?