my girlfriend tells me that my lady friends have acrush on me. she also believes that they would be evil and devious enough to steal me from her. i doubt this very much but what should i look out for? and what would these women do to try and take me from her?

my girlfriend tells me that my lady friends have acrush on me. she also believes that they would be evil and devious enough to steal me from her. i doubt this very much but what should i look out for? and what would these women do to try and take me from her?

All you have to do is tell your girlfriend that NOONE is going to steal you away from her. Sounds like she's feeling insecure, so now it's up to you to make her feel secure. Reaffirm your love for her, make her feel less threatened by your lady friends who "could" have a crush on you.

and what would these women do to try and take me from her?

Uhmm, lie. They could tell you that your girlfriend is cheating on you. They could try to influence you by saying awful things about her, so you won't like her. They could make a play for you and then tell your girlfriend that you had sex with them.

BlueEyedSarah
Uhmm, lie. They could tell you that your girlfriend is cheating on you. They could try to influence you by saying awful things about her, so you won't like her. They could make a play for you and then tell your girlfriend that you had sex with them.

If the females said this to him and they broke up because of the reasons you said then he didn't trust her. Thats what will break them up...no trust...not what you pointed out the women could say.

If the females said this to him and they broke up because of the reasons you said then he didn't trust her. Thats what will break them up...no trust...not what you pointed out the women could say.

I hate to say this but some guys can be very naive about women and are unaccustomed to the lengths that some women will go.

i guess this is really about trust right?

would a woman please explain to me what a man can possible do to in order that a woman's trust is restored enuff that she contacts him again?

i have run out of ideas on how to reach this woman, i truly have.

• Author

The satirist shoots to kill while the humorist brings his prey back alive and eventually releases him again for another chance. - Peter De Vries.

thanks peter.but im not entirley sure what it means please educate me because im a young man with a deep intrest of philosophy