"what could another guy do take a woman from her boyfriend or lead her to cheat?"

If the relationship between the GF & BF is strong enough, then nothing.

People only really cheat if something is missing from their relationship in the first place.

There is nothing that anyone could do to tear me away from my BF. There is no-one that would have the power to pursuade me to cheat.

Are you thinking of trying to steal someones girl?

what could another guy do take a woman from her boyfriend or lead her to cheat?

Nothing. It's more likely that it is something in the relationship that will lead to infidelity. The other guy/girl is inconsequential.

Why are you so concerned about cheating? You post one thread about how your girl feels threatened by your female friends. Now you want to know how to get a girl to cheat while in a relationship???

Is this for your own knowledge, or a hypothetical question? Because it almost sounds as if you're planning on luring a girl away from her bf, while you are in a relationship with another girl. Then again, that sounds very soap-opera-ish, and way to complicated. :laugh:

for me i just wanted to fool around. i'm 40, but everyone says i look 28, and i have been in a steady relationships for 20 years and i never got to go out with my friends an have a good time and have sex with hunks. so, i asked my bf if that was ok, because i would come back to him after all that but he said that was unacceptable - so i dumped him

know i really like another person and I know he likes me and I don't know what to do about it.

i believe the word is "now" not "know"

anyway

you can't exactly lead a person away from their SO

it depends on the person. my boyfriend says he doesn't want to cheat for his own personal reasons. this leads me to believe that even in the ****tiest times, he wouldn't want to cheat. not for me, but for himself. now if we were in a fight, he was intoxicated, and girls were stripping off their clothes all around him - that would be a little different.

but what i think you want to know is

could any guys take your girl away from you

well he could sweet talk her, try to tell her you are a bad boyfriend, etc.

but its up to your girl if she wants to listen to him. lets say you guys got into a fight. and she goes running into one of her male friends arms for companionship. he sees how vulnerable she is and takes advantage. its up to your girl, no matter how angry, to decide whether its healthy or not to go running to male friends or not.

sorry i'm all over the place. just listen to what everyone else said - it depends on the person and the circumstances of the relationship. care to give details??