Your SO's crazy ex..

I'd like to hear different stories about people's encounters with their SO's ex's.

My boyfriend has only had one other gf than me. I have met her, and we have talked a lot in the past. Everyone, including myself, have seen that shes gone loopy. They have been broken up for almost a year now, and she tries to get back at me or keep in communication with him even though he has clearly told her he doesn't want her in his life. For example, the weekend my bf and i started dating we kissed for the first time and either she saw us or one of her friends saw us (we were at a concert) and she called his mother and told her we kissed. Called his mom? Wow.

My boyfriend and I live in different states so he came to see me for a week. The week he was at my house his little sister had her birthday. His ex gf took his little sister to go eat and hung out at his house while he wasn't there?

When he and I had been dating for 2-3 months my bf dropped off the stuff he had that was hers because she refused to come get it. He sent her a text letting her know that he dropped it off on her porch and she pulled the suicidal card just to get him to call. She admitted this to friends later. Also at this time she started getting buddy buddy with his best friends. His best friends were out at the lake and she randomly showed up out there with them (they did not invite her and luckily my bf was not there). This infuriated my bf because like i said, he made it clear that he did not want her in his life. He went to her house and griped at her about it (i was on the phone with him while this was going on) and she sent me a msg saying he came over to work things out that night. Haha i heard the whole convo on the phone...

Her display pic recently was a poorly cropped picture of her and my boyfriend. You can still see him clearly..

She also threatened to sue me for harassment because I responded to messages SHE SENT ME? lol...

These are just a couple that I could think of off of the top of my head.

You are dealing with a LOT from this desperate and beyond pathetic girl!!! I feel for you!

I dont think I have ever dealt with anything like this! The only thing with my current bf is his ex (who i have never met) is on myspace and all of a sudden asked ALL of his friends to be her friend. She is all over his bands myspace page and even on my BROTHERS! They have never even met. She even left comments on my brothers page about my nephews picture and what a cute baby he is.

My bf WAS on myspace (as was I) and she did ask to be his friend but nothing more. We deleted our accounts shortly after due to some crap that was going on. Myspace sucks!

Anyway, that is the extent of mine so far. I cant imagine dealing with what you are dealing with. At least your bf makes it clear. Maybe he should tell his family that know that he is in a new relationship they should tell her that they are sorry, but continuing a relationship with her is uncomfortable.

Good luck with the psycho!!!

• Author

oh he did let his family know cause she kept calling their house. they dated on and off for 2 years and her parents are really good friends with his parents so his mom was kind of like her second mom. but still, when people break up.. you break up! so he told his mom he didnt want her to talking to the ex and told his little sister he didnt want her hanging out with her. made me very happy to say the least :)

i wouldnt have a problem with them being friends if i didnt know her personally and what she is trying to do. and all the crazy things she has done. if she was a normal human being than she could still be a part of his life.