Does He Like Me?

I'm a female. Me an this guy have been knowing eachother for about 2 months. We are not a couple yet, but we both like eachother. We're taking things slow. I told my female friend that i liked my guy friend and would like him to be my boyfriend.

Well, one time me and my guy friend were at his guy friend's house. His friend was saying how pretty i was. I was sitting in a chair and there were no more chairs left. He asked to sit with me and i movied over. We were not touching eachother or anything. My guy friend got mad at me about it and told me he was upset cause he said i was liking the guy. I told him no.

Recently, i was with my female friend and my male friend called me to come over. So me and my female friend came over. When we both came in my male friend ignored me, spoke to my female friend and told her he wanted to speak to her. They both went into a dark living room together and sat on a couch. I came in the living room because they were talking for about 10 minutes. His arm was around her. I said what is goning on why is your arm around her? They didnt say anything. He just jumped up and walked away. She got up and said cause i'm the ****. He told me to leave and that my friend is staying. So I left.

They both called me two days later on the same day. I did not pick up. I finally talked to him and he wanted to see me. I told him no because he ignored me and told me to leave. I hunged up on him and he still is calling me. But i dont understand why he is still calling me after what he did and said. He did to me what he wouldnt want me to do. I finally talked to my female friend and she said they just got hi and did not have sex. I was like then what the hell did yawl do that for then? She said she couldn't talk much about it so she had to leave. What should i do should i still talk to him?

Too much drama. I think that you need to find someone who isn't into mind games. If you guys aren't even dating and you are both getting jealous of each other and intentionally hurt one another then I don't really see this as a viable long term relationship.

Sounds like you both need to do a little growing up first.

I'm a female. Me an this guy have been knowing eachother for about 2 months. We are not a couple yet, but we both like eachother. We're taking things slow. I told my female friend that i liked my guy friend and would like him to be my boyfriend.

Well, one time me and my guy friend were at his guy friend's house. His friend was saying how pretty i was. I was sitting in a chair and there were no more chairs left. He asked to sit with me and i movied over. We were not touching eachother or anything. My guy friend got mad at me about it and told me he was upset cause he said i was liking the guy. I told him no.

Recently, i was with my female friend and my male friend called me to come over. So me and my female friend came over. When we both came in my male friend ignored me, spoke to my female friend and told her he wanted to speak to her. They both went into a dark living room together and sat on a couch. I came in the living room because they were talking for about 10 minutes. His arm was around her. I said what is goning on why is your arm around her? They didnt say anything. He just jumped up and walked away. She got up and said cause i'm the ****. He told me to leave and that my friend is staying. So I left.

They both called me two days later on the same day. I did not pick up. I finally talked to him and he wanted to see me. I told him no because he ignored me and told me to leave. I hunged up on him and he still is calling me. But i dont understand why he is still calling me after what he did and said. He did to me what he wouldnt want me to do. I finally talked to my female friend and she said they just got hi and did not have sex. I was like then what the hell did yawl do that for then? She said she couldn't talk much about it so she had to leave. What should i do should i still talk to him?

Sounds like you both need some mentally rest,in my point of view you are not suitable for each other because you both used bad words for each other and not sincere to continue relation.