Is He Serious Or Not

Can someone tell me - I been writing this inmate for 4 months now - and we got real close - so close that he contacted his family to tell them to call me. His family is real nice. I just found out from my homeboy who visited my job the other day - I had a fight with my homeboy on September 16th and he was concerned about me so he followed me home - he told me he noticed in those days he followed me - that another car was followin me from my job. I come to find out it is the inmate who is locked up - I guess had his boyz follow me - I only found out that what type of car he drives only a month ago so I'm confused why only writing to him for 2 weeks he would have me followed.

We are real serious now - any advice would be very helpful. Would you say that he is possessive and jealous?

Thanks.

Desiree

I´d say back away from this while you can. A person becomes an inmate for a reason you know. Find a guy that has at least managed to stay out of prison, they are not THAT rare.

We are real serious now - any advice would be very helpful. Would you say that he is possessive and jealous?

As a former cop I can tell you that you're headed for nothing but trouble. Inmates will say anything to have a soft landing once they're out of prison. He'll use you up, wring you out then be on to his next victim without a second thought.

Given your comfortable use of the terms "homeboy" and "boyz" my guess is that you're down in the 'hood and this is what you really want and think is the best way to go. Gangsta bangin' is a way of life that leads to no life unless you want to end up walkin' the yard with the rest of your road dogs.

Pity!

As a former cop I can tell you that you're headed for nothing but trouble. Inmates will say anything to have a soft landing once they're out of prison. He'll use you up, wring you out then be on to his next victim without a second thought.
I completely agree with this .

Given your comfortable use of the terms "homeboy" and "boyz" my guess is that you're down in the 'hood and this is what you really want and think is the best way to go. Gangsta bangin' is a way of life that leads to no life unless you want to end up walkin' the yard with the rest of your road dogs.

Pity!

My goodness C , hearing you talk like that did some strange thing for me . ;)

My goodness C , hearing you talk like that did some strange thing for me . ;)

Well, I hope it was good for you! :lmao::bunny:

I usually try not to expose my "rough" edges but I served on multi-agency street and prison gang and narcotics task forces. Sometimes you just have to walk the walk and talk the talk when working undercover.

Now I'm just a pussy cat though! :p

By the way , to the OP ;I would be incredibly concerned if not one but 2 cars was following me around in secret. Does this not sound very odd to you?