question mainly for the girls

lol weird question but before the holidays i decided to give my crush a love letter (in envelope), dont worry i gave it her because someone told me she liked me so i wasnt doin it on false hope.

anyway when i gave it her in the morning i told her to read it later so i wouldnt be embarrased.. 5 mins after giving it her other friend arrived and they both went to the toilets straight away at the same time during lesson (unusual), her friend said she needed the toilet in a sarcastic manner O_o

so i knew they were up to something.

just wondering from a girls point of view.. did they go to the toilets to talk privately so we wouldnt hear?

there was only 5 ppl in class that day, the other 3 of us were guys

it could have been about the note or me i guess.. but then im not totally sure =\ it was obviously something they didnt want us to hear.

i mean if they were talkin about somethin else they'd have probably said it in class right?

how should i act when im back at college nxt week?

im not sure whether i should make her chase me or me chase her.

should i avoid her? arghh im so nervous and just hope nothing bad has spread around the class.

Yes, they probably talked about your letter while in the washroom. She may have even shown it to her.

They must have returned...did she say nothing to you about it after class?

As to how to act, act as usual and wait for her to say something to you about your declaration of love. The ball is in her court.

did she say nothing to you about it after class?

hmm not much about the letter but she did talk to me as normal.

what happened was me and her left class 'last', im 50/50 on this but she may have wanted to stay behind in class coz she stayed for abit everyone had left however my mate was buggin me to go somewhere so i started to pack away then she left. i really dont know tbh, she may have not even read it but just discussed it in the toilets.

as it was break time after that lesson i went to a free class room and my mate came with me.. few mins later she happened to come to that room too so she may have wanted to speak to me but privately and she asked me where the teacher is. and i said im not sure but he'll be back soon.

then she went to her next lesson.

she came back at dinner time to the free classroom with one of her other mates (i was alone) and she said tell the teacher i'll be back at 3rd lesson to do extra work and i said "ok" and she said "cya later" and i said the same.

so if she has read it i doubt she said anything bad or she would have just avoided me.

that was it really.. she just spoke to me like normal but i went home at dinner because i didnt want to stick around. Though tbh i probably should have stayed.

sometimes i think she didnt read the letter.. and waited coz she acted naturally but also abit wierd at the same time. and when she said she was coming back at 3rd lesson i dont know why she said that because the room i was in wasnt free at 3rd lesson unless she went to another room in the department =\

yeah she usually stays behind in class with me.. so if she doesnt do it anymore she probably doesnt want to speak to me.

i have a slight feeling she met someone just recently tho.. could be possible i guess. lets hope not.

thanks again!