Attraction signs out of nowhere?

I don't know what's going on. There are guys who have initially shown zero attraction to me to my knowledge while attending the same classes and workplace with me for a while, but then all of a sudden begin flirting with me or trying to spark something up with me. Nothing noticeable about me has changed- NOTHING. 1.) Relationship status- same. 2.) Looks- same. 3.) Personality- same. 4.) Charisma- same. And so on. I've been scrutinizing myself about what it could be and nothing comes up.

What is up?

Perhaps they liked you all along but didn't know how to go about telling or showing you. So now they have bit the bullet and are throwing signs out to you. Are you glad they are showing an interest?

• Author

I don't know if I'm happy they're all of a sudden doing so because they never really even checked me out, lol, at least I think so. I noticed how one of them sometimes acted nervous or apprehensive while we were working together. That's all. I know I'm a little scared this may be one of those She's All That type of bets, if you've ever seen that movie.:(

i agree with the first poster -

maybe they were shy about it before. exactly how many men are we talking about?

and the movie "shes all that" was a movie. i don't think that kind of stuff would happen in real life.

are they all friends??? if the answer is yes, then i'd get suspicious about some kind of bet floating around but other than that - maybe its coincidence. like they all broke up with their girlfriends ... or maybe you have changed , its just something you can't see. i don't know...

• Author

No, they're not friends. I've never seen them hang out or interact and they're in different locations. I'm looking past a several years back like in high school and now I'm college and this has happened at least six times. The other guys that were interested would show it from the start.

1. Maybe you didn't notice it before. :cool:

2. Have you known these guys long? Did you meet some of them about the same time - like when classes started last semester/quarter? Maybe they're just getting to know enough about you to be moved to the next stage of showing their interest?

3. It's the Holidays.

NOT that you're not "All That" but the holidays can give people and extra nudge of nerve.

Things go in cycles. Go with it, girl. Have fun!