Flirting

If a girl flirts with you. Does she wanna have sex or be romantic with you or both. Does she want to be your GF? Or can she just be toying with you? If you flirt with a girl, what are your chances of sharing the same bed?

Flirting can mean anything or nothing. But most girls aren't interested only in sex, so odds are, she'd like to get to you know you better before jumping into bed. Flirting is just an expression of interest, but usually not that she wants sex right away - she may not want sex at all.

If a girl flirts with you. Does she wanna have sex or be romantic with you or both. Does she want to be your GF? Or can she just be toying with you? If you flirt with a girl, what are your chances of sharing the same bed?

I think if i am flirting my mate and he forgive me and continue relation same as he do, i also forgive him.

I am what I like to call a flirt. I flirt with quite a few guys on a daily basis, however I have no desire to sleep with any of them. I do it to more or less get their attention..to check the reaction...to make me feel good and desired.

I suggest that you really work on getting to know the girl to try to figure out what her intentions are, but dont get it twisted and think that because she flirts with you that she wants to sleep with you. Different people have different reasons for flirting and she may just see it as harmless fun.

Good Luck!;)