What Attracts Guys?

okay so my ways of flirting are as i guess not as "flamboyant" and "crazy" as other people. i know flirting is a game i just need to know how to play it. i'm tired of my friend getting all the guys. the only guys i attract are well not my type and always end up leaving me for my friend anyways because of her ways of flirting either way i'm not getting anything out of it but for me to be jelous. so any guys PLLEASE girls or whoever. WHAT ATTRACTS GUYS? especially on the phone also. i need some really good tips that will just drive a guy crazy

Beauty is normally what attracts them. If I were you I would just be myself. If you hook up they are going to see the real you anyway. On the phone I would listen well to him and not talk about sex. If he says something funny LOL, men love that.

Hmm... well that depends on what kind of guys you want to attract... they all have their own little personalities, you know..? :p

(just joking... no, no they really do.. :lmao: )

Wearing a nice skirt or dress with heels always helps, looks are the first thing he notices, then it is the chemistry.

-Be yourself

-be comfortable in whatever you are wearing

-don't talk about sex

-don't wear a plunging neckline the 1st few dates, or that is all he will remember about you

-have something that is your own that you like to do/talk about

-ask him about himself, stay away from questions about income

-DO NOT talk about marriage or wanting to have kids or trying to find out if he does or not

-sometimes a giggle or a cock of the head and a small smile is all the flirting you need, if you are feeling adventorous a squeeze on the arm after a joke shows you like him, men respond to subtle touch-just not too much!

I think a guy likes a girl who creates the right feeling, that depends on the guy and takes time to figure out.

okay so my ways of flirting are as i guess not as "flamboyant" and "crazy" as other people. i know flirting is a game i just need to know how to play it. i'm tired of my friend getting all the guys. the only guys i attract are well not my type and always end up leaving me for my friend anyways because of her ways of flirting either way i'm not getting anything out of it but for me to be jelous. so any guys PLLEASE girls or whoever. WHAT ATTRACTS GUYS? especially on the phone also. i need some really good tips that will just drive a guy crazy

sure a guy likes a one night stand but what a guy really likes is a challenge. play hrd to get but dont make it like he doesnt have a chance. be honest and when you feel comfortable then go in for what you want. but a woman who gives in on day one or close to it is a very dirty woman. play hard to get but keep him interested. i know a woman who gives it up to quick is a ho. well i think that anyways.