Need Answers...

slimmontana

Hey everyone, I met this girl about a year ago Lets call her V..she gave me her business card and said if I had any interest in a loan to call her..I had no interest in a loan but I had plenty of interest in her...I couldn't do nothing at the time because I had a off /on girlfriend and we were on at that time. I gave her a call at her job and basically asked her for her # she didn't give it to me at the time. So I thought that was the end of me hearing from her. Then a couple of weeks later I'm in Florida with my girlfriend and I get a call from an unknown # its her..I didn't pick up just herad her message...but now I can't go out with her because of my girl..so me my girl have one of our many fall outs in Dec of 05 so me n V are just cool then one night she gets drunk after her office Xmas party..I asked her to come over she says ok..but she is drunk and has no clothes on I come over expecting her to be dressed she opens the door with just a t-shirt on! To make a long story short we end up doing some physical things...then I reconected with my girlfriend again and proceeded to date her until our relationship ended in October. So now I'm chatting with V and she basically tells me she would like to go to Florida with me ..I would love to go with herr but its inconvenient for me at this time..She tells me she hasn't recieved a Xmas gift in awhile so I got her a gift certificate to Victoria's secret and a bottle of her favorite liquor..Outside of the one night she was drunk nothing has happened with us physically and one time she asked to come over and do it again..My whole thing is I have no clue of is this girl feeling me..She is very attractive has no problem getting men..she says she wants to stay single so she can focus on her career..I understand as I am doing the same thing...The one night she was drunk I wanted to leave she pushed me to do stuff to her..That was our first time ever hanging out!! But now with the whole Florida trip thing..I know I wouldn't go to Florida with someone in such close proximity unless If I didn't have some sort of interest..it seems like the more blah she gets the more I want her..I'm confused..does she want friendship? Sex? Relationship in the future? What do you guys think?

I think you are attracted because she presents a chase for you. I definitely think she likes you if she wanted you to "do stuff to her" and wants to do it again. Also it's probably attractive to see a woman who wants no commitment. If you start seeing her and having sex with her chances are the two of you will end up in a relationship because it's hard to separate the two.