Falling for older women

How old do you like them? Also how old is your girlfriend? Just curious.

I have news for you, older women also like younger men and are flattered by your attention. Before I married my husband who by the way is younger than me, pretty much all I dated was younger men. I was also attracted to older men but they were either married or unavailable.

Is there one woman in particular you are attracted to? If you feel there is someone you may cheat with you should break up with your girlfriend first.

burning 4 revenge

I would prefer someone in her forties and I'm 32. It somehow feels natural and comfortable. Plus you can make jokes about the seventies at her expense.

I would prefer someone in her forties and I'm 32. It somehow feels natural and comfortable. Plus you can make jokes about the seventies at her expense.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .....:mad:

As they say "age is but a number", lol.

If you're prepared for the gen-gap differences which will come from being in different places in your life, there's nothing wrong with being attracted to someone older. You'll find that the older woman will either have greater expectations of you than you've ever experienced before in a relationship or she will have no expectations since it will be something she's not taking seriously.

I have to agree to TBF.

The ones I've been after were a few years older to a decade older. What attracted to me was she knew where she was and where she was going.

Different life stages and most already made their minds on kids.

Also I think the wrinkles on mid-30's women are interesting. But that is me.

I have to agree to TBF.

The ones I've been after were a few years older to a decade older. What attracted to me was she knew where she was and where she was going.

aw that is the sweetest thing.....

I have to agree to TBF.

lol that's os funny jb... when i got my first gray hair i freaked out... at first i thought it was the paint primer tht got in my hair, but when it kept growing white i was sad :(

lol that's os funny jb... when i got my first gray hair i freaked out... at first i thought it was the paint primer tht got in my hair, but when it kept growing white i was sad :(

I like older women, some white hair is just quite fun; it could also be a vitamin deficiency.

I had a few white hairs and it went away after taking vitamins.

I like older women, some white hair is just quite fun; it could also be a vitamin deficiency.

I had a few white hairs and it went away after taking vitamins.

how about stress from an asshat? that's my excuse... mind you i only have ONE strand of gray hair right now. it's like rogue in xmen lol

how about stress from an asshat? that's my excuse... mind you i only have ONE strand of gray hair right now. it's like rogue in xmen lol

Hey pull the white hair out and see what happens! :lmao::laugh:

Rogue had many strands.

I am educated and physically well-built 26 yrs old man who falls for older women. Why? I am also into a relationship?

Hello!Dadaal,

don't you worry about it and be young again, color your hair and then see what happen.Its not bad if you love elder.