Is he cheating?

My boyfriend wants to make another go of things arter only a 2 dat break. I was very happy with this until i found out last week he had met another girl when out with mates and arranged to meet her a her work.

We broke up on Wednesday 27th Dec and he met up with her between then and Yday. Should i trust that nothing happened and get on with us? Should i stay with him? I really don't know what to think. I was totally shocked as this is the last thing i expected him to tell me! HELP

Well I hope he is not meaning he wants to make another go of it, as in going steady, just you two, because thats not what it seems he is doing.

Maybe you just should tell him he can have the other girl. Sounds like one of you, you or her, was going to be a rebound if it didn't work out with either situation.

Well you did break up with him. I have no idea why he went to see her but if your willing to give him a second chance then you both need to talk about it.

Also make it clear that he can't continue to see this girl if it makes you uncomfortable.

Did he break up with you, then go visit another girl, and then ask for you back???

I'm sure others here will tell you their opinions if this is the case!

Hiya by the way!:D

-Abbo-

It's sounds like that he is not breakup with you,but if he do that,then you have a conversation with him if you want to see him back and discussed about this girl which become for you a danger.