I want to get married.

Moon

Hi I'm 38y/o single. He is 47y/o divorced. We met 3 weeks ago and immediately attracted each other. Yes, we're in love. I've never felt this way in all of my life.

My question is how this relationship can turn to marriage. I would like to have children. (He has two.) Should I ask him now to get married and make baby? Sounds too soon? too heavy? (I kind of feel so but can't wait for long time. I'm 38 y/o so I don't have much time left to have baby)

Any opinion and answer will help a lot. Please help me. I would like to get response from both men/women.Thank you!!!

SLOW DOWN. Wait a while, at least 6 monthes if not a year because I know what you're feeling, I love me boyfriend but and I felt the way you felt at first but 3 weeks is not enough time to judge character esp. when your future is involved. Besides, he's divorced what happened there cause she may have felt the same way you do. Feelings change, I know cause as much as I love my boyfriend sometimes I contemplate smothering him in his sleep and I know I'm not alone. BESIDES he may think your crazy.